Ben

Today I hit 5 Healer, 5 Attack, 10 High Gambles, Penance Gloves and Full Void

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Hi all,

I'm a big fan of mini-games, but not Pest Control, Pest Control can suck a fat dick.

I've been powering through my tank to apply trying to be efficient and enjoying myself rather than sitting in NMZ drinking heavily and wondering why my dreams consist of Jungle Demons and Bear like creatures.

So in between doing a few quests (Banged out Grand Tree, Monkey Madness, Merln's Crystal and The Holy Grail last night) I play some mini-games, i'll be starting Castle Wars soon enough to get that decorative top and bottom for fashionscape!

So anyway after one of the most mind numbing, bot hating, soul crushing mini-games ever running on my days off I finally grabbed full Void range! I was in our CC speaking to Montana Tony the other week who wanted help in BA getting a torso and I used to be quite the O.G at the old B.A (Start of a freestyle this) so decided to help.

Well... today despite not needing a torso on my pure I'm sitting at Fighter Hat, Penance gloves, Torso, 5 Healer, 5 Attack and 10 high gambles just helping people get their much needed torsos. I've seen quite a few people from Vengeance running and not asking for help, champs if you need help in BA and you want a fast torso message me in the CC or ingame (FF7 Remake) I actually LIKE playing B.A it's no issue.

Didn't get much from the high gambles, 30 Black hide and 75 mage logs most notably! Just thought I'd share some non-combat achievements, I've got a lot I want to understand so I can best utilize myself to Vengeance before I join and I'm in work but only the non-Runescape topics are unblocked which is strange, everything from PvM to Clan Discussion is blocked out so I've got to lurk, or reply to the most recent topic but I can't post my own!

Keep it real all and enjoy yourselves, Runescape's a game, be loyal to your clan be the best you can be and ultimately have fun.

M.C Long Shaft

Ben

Scuffee

Nice one man and thats good to know!

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Pest Control can suck a fat dick.

Amen. What does penance gloves do btw?

Caregan

Pest control is the bomb diggity

Miltz

A refreshing post to read, a Vengeance member legitimately loving RS and getting shit done! I wish I could do that lol.

Well done brother, the hard work is obviously paying off, and keep it up. You'll soon have the most amazing trophy account ;):wub:

Pest control is the bomb diggity

LOL shock you commented about that!

Veng Speeeed

that is actually very good to know indeed :D

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Very nice of you to help out our members with doing BA. A lot of people (if not the most) hate the mini-game. So your service will come in handy for sure! I really appreciate the time and effort you're putting in to help out our amazing community :).

I'm in work but only the non-Runescape topics are unblocked which is strange, everything from PvM to Clan Discussion is blocked out so I've got to lurk, or reply to the most recent topic but I can't post my own!

Unless you still have to validate your account (by e-mail) you won't be able to create create or post in the public section of our forums. I just checked your account and it's validated. I also logged on your forum account and everything works fine as proven below. It must be something on your end, not the forums buddy. Have you tried different browsers yet?

a1dabda1aff0d59bea7a55d24802921f.png

dbe34807726c1b1c19a8bd390bdd8887.png

Iraq

Nice man, glad you enjoy these aspects of the game! 

AnubisAwaken

nice :D

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Bless you child.

You are a gift from the heavens

Bless you child.

Toy Yoda

Bless you child.

Bless you child.