Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Quick Prayer

PD Once again cleared by Ironmen

Esca

lmao

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Well done as ever champs, just what we like to see.

I'm in work and I can't get on to post topics I can only reply to recent ones so is anyone able to run through a bit of clan history for me? I hadn't been on since VH and HF were about so all this CP/PD etc. stuff is new to me, it's Pandemic I get that but why do they reckon they're relevant? Where did they come from? Why are they so in denial about how often they lose out?

Like, I've seen all over Reddit, Zybez and ingame they're shouting "V dropped GG haha" and then Vengeance just post a video showing them getting passed around like prison bog roll.

Who are the big clans, who's in them, how many do they pull, what type of clans are they? Aside from ROT who are the top of the mains clan scene, how is pure clanning, who do we have beef with? How did it start?

I'd love to see a history of clanning from the past year but I can't ask in the clan section yet!

Cheers, and keep lubricating the forums with the salty tears of PD

Let me tell you how it all began.

I've been playing RS since 2003. As most old school people I've been thru a lot of ups and downs in this game but somehow I will always love it :). I ended pre-eoc with a Rune Pure account and was also co-leader of a massing clan which was F2P based. How stupid that might sound, it was actually the most fun time for pre-eoc.

I quit the game since eoc came out but immediately started playing again as soon as osrs came out since I still stayed in contact with a lot friends who played rs.

I started my osrs adventure as a pure. Because of my basic experience with gfx, webhosting and clanning knowledge I was part of the high ranks in Execution (lpc-closed) and Redemption v1-v2. I learned the most in Redemption. They're currently the oldest pure clan that got founded in osrs and is right now one of the known HPC's that are still open.

All tho after years of being part of the pure community, I started hating the scene, even worse than I did pre-eoc because of the propaganda, drama, mains, etc etc... My last resort was always to go zerk. So after months of thinking about it I turned my maxed pure into a zerk. That was 3 months ago and I've never regretted my decision since then.

I was hoping one of the true old school rune pure / range tank were still alive like Higher Force, Valhalla, Proximity, Phalanx or w/e but sadly, none were. That's when I thought about founding one on my own with all of the experience/knowledge I have about clanning in the past. So the adventure began, found some amazing people that supported me and ended up with the active clan we have right now! I've never loved a clan as much as Vengeance so far.

Weirdly enough, a week later I got pm'ed by someone hearing that another rune pure / range tank clan was about to open soon and was wishing me good luck in a negative way. That clan was indeed Pandemic. It only motivated me to go further with Vengeance. Ever since then I've been trying to sort out a fair fight vs Pandemic (even options - clan wars) but their ranks always came up with different excuse and keeps declining my offer. Funnily enough they ALWAYS team up with other clans like the pure clan Doom and some random mains to hit us in wildy... With no success :P. That's the current situation between Vengeance vs Pandemic.

The pure scene is pretty active right now. There's some stable high pure clans and the amount of low/med pure clans is just huge :P. All that comes in handy for our sort of scene since we can hit them as most bring mains anyways nowadays.

Here's just a couple of pure clans that came up in my mind straight away (there's a shitload more of them):

HPC:

Final Ownage Elite

Eruption of Pures

Fatality

Redemption

The Last Pures

Corrupt Pures

Supremacy

Doom

MPC/LPC

Olympus

Critical Damage