Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
cauly hud

quick question!

cauly hud

when i apply for the clan, i get a 2 week trial is that correct? if so, in that 2 week period do i need to have 85 str by the end or do i need 85 before i apply? sorry for the noob question :D

NAYYLMAO

ye by the end

hmu for axing questions

Miltz

Yeah by the end of the trial you must meet our requirements including both in-game and post count on the forums :)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

when i apply for the clan, i get a 2 week trial is that correct? if so, in that 2 week period do i need to have 85 str by the end or do i need 85 before i apply? sorry for the noob question :D

Just by the end of your application buddy :)

cauly hud

thankyou guyssss

road to 90 str anyways, then after 90 str 99 range grind. 150k scales and 50k mith darts banked lol gf life

smerk a burl

thankyou guyssss

road to 90 str anyways, then after 90 str 99 range grind. 150k scales and 50k mith darts banked lol gf life

is chinning that much more expensive than nmz blowpipe? in my mind time=money so fastest is the best

cauly hud

I have more than enough to get 99 range with that amount, I'll be selling whatever is left after I've finished but gotta get 90 str first. Very busy working atm so not much time to play????

Veng Speeeed

Gl cauly mate !

Fatigues

yesuh