Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Veng Titan

chinning to 99

Veng Titan

ok so i got chins to 99 range from 93 in black chins witch throws at me a wopping 550k-650k xp an hour. and so i was thinkin today if i did longfuse n got def xp aswell what xp u rate ill get in range and def ??? if turns out good I may buy more chins for the def xp

Polarisi888

I really got no clue dude, but i bet its freakin SHIT xp. and hell lot of waste.

Miltz

I heard the other day you don't actually lose range xp or something? Make sure you DOUBLE clarify all this mate, otherwise it's literally chucking bank.

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

It's probably half half i guess. Although its better to burst/barrage as chins are more efficient on short fuse.

Veng Titan

ok so i went with 1k blacks to see the xp pet hour n its 245k rng 245k def n 120k hp per hour in longfuse now  need to test burst on def option

Basil
$ DONATOR $

burst will always be slower then chins. ~270k ph bursting so on def it would be ~135k.

Veng Speeeed

not worth it to chin on def mate just slay/nmz your def with whip and normal chin to 99 bro

Adam The Cat

ok so i got chins to 99 range from 93 in black chins witch throws at me a wopping 550k-650k xp an hour. and so i was thinkin today if i did longfuse n got def xp aswell what xp u rate ill get in range and def ??? if turns out good I may buy more chins for the def xp

i chinned 62-70 def w/ red chins at 82 range and it was around 120k per 1k chins and took about 5k to do so. 

ok so i went with 1k blacks to see the xp pet hour n its 245k rng 245k def n 120k hp per hour in longfuse now  need to test burst on def option

i would take that def xp in a heartbeat 

Brad TheZerk

Nice Gl with that

Calvin

not sure man