Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Stinkysteve_

My short/long term goals on my first pk based account

Stinkysteve_

Hey guys, so I have been playing runescape on and off since 2003 but heavily since the release of old school and at the beginning of this school year while sitting in my residence I decided I wanted to make my first ever pking account (I have a main rsn: Zulrah Boss). I decided on a range tank.

Currently I am sitting at 70 attack/strength, 80 defence, 83 range, 94 magic, and 80 hp.

My short term goals before I start bh pking are 80 def, 90 range. Which should leave me at 94-96cmb, what do you guys think? 

Long term goals I would like to leave my attack and strength at 70, get 99 range, mage, def, hp. AND to get bridding and my switches down pat.

The progress will be coming a long much much faster after the 21st since I will be done my exams and also purchasing a better computer for gaming. I would love to keep you guys updated on my progress if you are interested.

Cheers,

Skullz
$ DONATOR $

Best of luck to you man! Hope it all works out for you!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Heya @Stinkysteve_ 

I highly recommend 70 pray as a short term goals as well!

Piety makes you such a tank on pk trips and that's what you want for sure :D

If you have a decent chunk of money you can also get one of those insane spirit shields which would help you in pvm or on our preps in clan wars :)

Your goals look pretty good! We'd be interested in following the progress of you account.

Keep it up bud.

Miltz

Good luck the account build you suggest sounds interesting. There are a lot of experienced tanks in this clan so I'm sure you can get some sound advice!

Polarisi888

Get maxed, a few more levels for tons of def.

Stinkysteve_

Heya @Stinkysteve_ 

I highly recommend 70 pray as a short term goals as well!

Piety makes you such a tank on pk trips and that's what you want for sure :D

If you have a decent chunk of money you can also get one of those insane spirit shields which would help you in pvm or on our preps in clan wars :)

Your goals look pretty good! We'd be interested in following the progress of you account.

Keep it up bud.

I already do have a spirit shield, both blessed and regular. 70 pray was always something I considered but have never been able to get a educated input on the topic, so thank you Sybren! However, I recently just spent around 10m on red chins. Yesterday I got to 86 range, imbued my slayer helm, and finally got the stat requirements to do lunar diplomacy and get Veng (Will be completing it after my exam this evening). That being said I do not have the funds at the moment to level up prayer but I will definitely keep it in mind. 

Looking forward to keeping you guys updated as I progress further, and hopefully will be able to come on trips with you guys soon enough!

Esca

good luck on your goals man

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Definitely get 75 att if you wanna brid

veng durial

gl