Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
veng durial

veng durial

We should have an optional skype group that members can opt to be in.  It would be used to notify people that are offline when something big is going down, if theyre at home and not on they can jump right on. thoughts?

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

We should have an optional skype group that members can opt to be in.  It would be used to notify people that are offline when something big is going down, if theyre at home and not on they can jump right on. thoughts?

you're able to get ip thru skype no?

Anyways, I remember using KIK or Whatsapp in another clan for the same reason. All tho KIK was better cuz whatsapps requires phone number :P

veng durial

Not sure, any app that we could use as an optional notification system.  I only say cause theres been times ive been watching tv and i log on and see that i missed a big pkri.  :P . just a suggestion

Esca

interesting suggestion..idk if it would work or not

Connah

im down for that kik suggestion @Sybren 
good idea over all, lets get it rolling

Grabbin

I'd also prefer kik over skype, I just never really liked that program

cody00021

i would be down for something like this other than Skype tho

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

We should have an optional skype group that members can opt to be in. It would be used to notify people that are offline when something big is going down, if theyre at home and not on they can jump right on. thoughts?

Easiest way is just a forum shoutbox if people just stay active on forums and idleing in ts

Caregan

i dont really care for this. rs isn't that important to me that i need that i need to carry yall around with me in my pocket lol

aye moo moo

i just want to join this clan