Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

steak addict

my appology to all your sexy vengists <3

steak addict

Hey guys, 

about a week ago (start of april 1st) I was kicked from the clan if you all didn't already know. 

I (no one else) made a irrational decision to flam and spam the cc / forums with petty childish comments of how I was upset over the ranking system of the clan. 

In no way am i proud of the comments I made and i'm here to sincerely apologize to the clan. Yes I'm a very competitive person and I let that get the best of me. 

Not one person since joining Vengeance has anyone ever made me feel out of place or stupid. 

However the last week without the vengeance community by my side I have felt nothing but lack of desire for the game. 

I'd like to thank TY Sybren, and all of you for letting me back in to the clan, although my application may or may not get accepted, I more then appreciate being able to come back and talk with all of you. 

Thanks alot guys 

and sorry for all the rambling ^ 

Sincerely a dumb pleb named Ben. 

steak addict

Hey guys, 

about a week ago (start of april 1st) I was kicked from the clan if you all didn't already know. 

I (no one else) made a irrational decision to flam and spam the cc / forums with petty childish comments of how I was upset over the ranking system of the clan. 

In no way am i proud of the comments I made and i'm here to sincerely apologize to the clan. Yes I'm a very competitive person and I let that get the best of me. 

Not one person since joining Vengeance has anyone ever made me feel out of place or stupid. 

However the last week without the vengeance community by my side I have felt nothing but lack of desire for the game. 

I'd like to thank TY Sybren, and all of you for letting me back in to the clan, although my application may or may not get accepted, I more then appreciate being able to come back and talk with all of you. 

Thanks alot guys 

and sorry for all the rambling ^ 

Sincerely a dumb pleb named Ben. 

Esca

I'm a big believer in second chances, obviously what you've done is known and has been discussed, as long as the constant immaturity stops in the cc and you prove your ready to grow up then why not, obviously you should go through the application process to prove to everyone you've changed before you become a member, that's if you get accepted ofcourse, but I think this should be more or less left to the members you upset, their who you need to make amends with especially

Edited by Esca

steak addict

esca certainly :)  

Brock

Honestly, you totally acted like a douche bag and you hurt my feelings but I forgive you. Welcome back to the community.. hopefully you realized you were missing out on great family

steak addict

hey @@Brock i'M really sorry man :x i promise i've changed man <3 we'll see you around buddy :) 

veng durial

Dont let your emotions get the best of you bruh

Brock

:) indeed bro

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

Good on you for apologising dude.

The reason Vengeance is so good right now is because of the awesome community we have, hopefully you understand now there's more to the clan than just banana next to your name  ;)

Good luck with your app, I have no idea what the leaders thoughts are.

Just remember that because you got kicked from cc, they may be vigilant in letting you back in, as could be a spy  :o

Miltz

A well written apology mate. Just make sure you make the most of the oppertunity the leadership has given you, and show em why you deserve to be Veng!

Good luck bud.

steak addict

ty babes <3