Sign in to follow this  
Sybren

WS have no idea

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

The leadership of WS have no idea who they're up against.

I feel so bad for their members because of the propaganda that their leadership are spreading without even being able to prove it... We're smacking them every single time they 'dare' to take a step in wildy.

I also wonder if their members know that their website/forums are completely compromised. It's literally unsafe to be part of WS and I have the evidence laying right next to me. They literally have no clue on how to lead a clan :(. Reading their leadership makes me cringe :P

KF1y6qQ.png

Stay tuned for more ;)

PS: I know which rank of WS is posting random shit on our forums as well. I wish that kid the best of luck.

Edited by Sybren

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

lines of l000000000000000000000000000l

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

lines of l000000000000000000000000000l

Bruhhh they can't pk AND they can't manage a fking site - 

Z5uGHAs.jpg

Esca

Not sure what was posted earlier it got deleted quick, but whatever it was ws members have no business coming here just to flame members or trying to embarrass people, haven't even seen them out much at all lately, avoiding us at all costs?

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Not sure what was posted earlier it got deleted quick, but whatever it was ws members have no business coming here just to flame members or trying to embarrass people, haven't even seen them out much at all lately, avoiding us at all costs?

It's retarded man, you don't even want to see it hahaha. They literally have nothing on us and the only thing they can do is to put my face on a gay fuck scene :D.

Apparently I got fanboys in WS. D3VOL must have a crush on me or something  :o.

In the meantime we're repping our clan in wildy while they're still known for a shitty castle wars clan :P.

Edited by Sybren

Caregan

They always think it's Tay's doing on everything lmfao

Esca

They always think it's Tay's doing on everything lmfao

lol right

It's retarded man, you don't even want to see it hahaha. They literally have nothing on us and the only thing they can do is to put my face on a gay fuck scene :D.

Apparently I got fanboys in WS. D3VOL must have a crush on me or something  :o.

In the meantime we're repping our clan in wildy while they're still known for a shitty castle wars clan :P.

lmao right, guess they have nothing better to do, if they spent half the time trying to get better as a clan as they doing acting like spastics we might have something to be worried about lol

Heath

Let's go

Quick Prayer
$ DONATOR $

Wtf did I do this time..... Jees they hate me over there..

Tyy

L0L0L0L0L0LL0

"it was probably Quick Prayer'

l0l0l000l00l0ll

`Jef

oooh good, I like clan beef XD