Miltz

Which headset to buy?

Miltz

Hi Guys,

Just wondering what headset you guys use/suggest? I am aware that I can get any old headset with a mic for like £10 but, I'd like one thats reasonably comfortable otherwise after about an hour my ears feel like they've fallen off.

Any ideas?  :wub:

Esca

I dont have a headset I just plug in my earphones to my computer so I won't echo on trips, I want one though, gl finding the right one

Nurf This

15-25 dollars works just fine, they will last you a year unless you play football with it, and when they break just replace them with the same ones, cant say the same for razor naga if you're rich be my guest :D

Miltz

I dont have a headset I just plug in my earphones to my computer so I won't echo on trips, I want one though, gl finding the right one

Thats what I don't want my apple headphones/beats to get battered, so want a pair specifically for RS :)

15-25 dollars works just fine, they will last you a year unless you play football with it, and when they break just replace them with the same ones, cant say the same for razor naga if you're rich be my guest :D

Yeah I was thinking of getting some cheapy's on Amazon, any suggestions?

Nurf This

Thats what I don't want my apple headphones/beats to get battered, so want a pair specifically for RS :)

Yeah I was thinking of getting some cheapy's on Amazon, any suggestions?

I use Logitech one's they're cheap, lasts a long time. 

Miltz

^ ty brehhh

IvoSilva

I recomment the Logitech g430 Gaming headset, epic value for dolla.

Miltz

^ thank you breh!

IvoSilva

No worries :)

ChaoticMeme

Logitech G930 wireless :) best headset i've ever had :)

Aus Zerk

Goodluck m8