Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
steak addict

recommendations for sticking to zulrah?

steak addict

hey guys, so i got cleaned for 150m yesterday but still have about 5m left. 

how do i stick to doing zulrah and not just being an idiot once i've made 10m+ and staking? 

FaladorMafia

Well I never have the desire to step into the arena but my first and only experience was when free trade came back i watched thousands of hours of work ripped in under 15 minutes. Maybe if i made bank my outlook would be different. Just curious, have you ever had issues gambling with real money?

steak addict

i actually haven't. but for some reason because i'm addicted to runescape, it's just brought on an addiction to have more and more in game items / cash. I really can't explain my logic. 

Tyy

Lmao, I do have a gambling problem irl and staking in game.

This sucks bro sad to hear, but simple as this:

Don't go to the arena. Make small term goals with your money.

Never stake your items, once you get your item, it's yours forever like its soulbound.

GL on the rebuild/snake pet.

steak addict

good points man. 

Moonclan

Keep most of your cashpile in your bank, withdraw as much as you're willing to risk (be realistic) and once the inventory cash is gone, leave arena for the day.

plus zulrah is aids enough that you might appreciate your money more after getting constantly ranged in mage phase

GL

Esca

I've never done zulrah personally but I know plenty of people here do it almost daily, sure youll get some good advice, gl on your grind man hope you get your bank back asap

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Dont have a cash stack and it'll be less tempting to stake it (in my case)

steak addict

hey thanks guys, totally useful info! much love :D

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Dont have a cash stack and it'll be less tempting to stake it (in my case)

^true, sounds like a good option for addicts

My one liner about staking:

NEVER STAKE WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE.

I'd set up goals:

Make sure you get nearly all maxed items for clan wars fights (acd, fury, ags, infinite set, etc etc...) and never stake that btw.

Make sure you have a decent amount of return sets for pking (50 would be perfect).

Any money above that is something you can stake ;) Just make sure you have the most important items that you can't stake.

Simply Own3d

A good idea: Come to realize that on "Steak Addict", you might have one of the worst stat combinations for boxing in your combat range.