Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Simply Own3d

Warning: Don't get lured by this

Simply Own3d

A guy named "Woop Dee Do" logged into V Public and asked "Who wants to make 30m+? Pm me".

I immediately sensed a lure and wanted to troll him, so I pmed him and he showed me this:

5YspSfP.png

Jr8HqBM.png

BzKmxBP.png

I checked the Clanchat and realized that he had left immediately after I pmed him, so I assumed he was not a member or applicant here.

I am 95% sure this is a "lure inside a lure", where people show you a video on how to antilure, and then anti-antilure you. This has been going on for quite a while, and the Pmod Account in the video is probably hacked to make it seem legit.

Don't fall for it. And if the guy is actually a member / known to be legit, sorry for posting this. But it's better to be sure, especially with such a clever lure.

Caregan

Saw him say this as well. I pmed him wondering the same thing you did; why join the cc, say that and then leave. Glad I wasn't the only one who though that it was odd he did that

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

already thought something sketchy was going on but thanks for confirming my ideas

Moonclan

i lost my bank to this guy do not trust gg max stack of elys

steak addict

Fuckin hate lures bro, dirty ass scammers. had a weird anti lure like this happen to me ages ago. i had no clue what happendd lol 

Esca

Thanks for sharing

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Yep, most of the time the actual lures are actually the anti-luring.

Haw

Thanks for sharing

Please put him on ignore list

C h o p Suey

"anti-anti-lures" are what they get people with nowadays. Best thing to do is just realize its a lure, make everyone aware, and ignore

Faugheen

So annoying, what a w*nker....

FaladorMafia

lol ive seen a lot of this in osrs, lurers playing lure the lurer. Crazy how effective this must be.