Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
I Fap Nakeey

NMZ

I Fap Nakeey

I have never done NMZ before aaaannd I have no idea what I am doing!!!! I have 180qp. I need to imbue my slayer helm. Any tips, tricks and monster queues I should be using/know about?

Moonclan

qmKxu1S.png

my gear and inventory setup

Hardmode custom rumble

Choose the following bosses:

Tree Spirit

Count Draynor

Bouncer

General Khazard

The Kendal

These bosses only use melee and due to the prayer bonus it's very very afkable.

As you're wanting points, click the Zapper/Power Surge/Recurrent Damage powerups. Ignore Ultimate Force, it kills everything and doesn't give you xp or points.

Zapper is just AoE damage every game tick, Power Surge is basically infinite spec (hence the gmaul/ancient mace) and Recurrent Damage does a second hitsplat after you attack for 75% of the original damage. It doesn't give you xp for this but it helps to kill the monsters faster. Faster they die the faster you'll earn points.

I earn about 780k~ NMZ points per run with 60 attack and 52 prayer. If you're 75 attack it should be faster.

Moonclan

Oh yeah cus you don't have any starting points, you should go with super strength and attack instead of overloads, then after like 40k points leave NMZ and buy some overloads from the reward chest. After you buy them you can collect them from the overload barrel.

I Fap Nakeey

qmKxu1S.png

Hardmode custom rumble

Tree Spirit

Count Draynor

Bouncer

General Khazard

The Kendal

As you're wanting points, click the Zapper/Power Surge/Recurrent Damage powerups. Ignore Ultimate Force, it kills everything and doesn't give you xp or points.

Zapper is just AoE damage every game tick, Power Surge is basically infinite spec (hence the gmaul/ancient mace) and Recurrent Damage does a second hitsplat after you attack for 75% of the original damage. It doesn't give you xp for this but it helps to kill the monsters faster. Faster they die the faster you'll earn points.

I earn about 780k~ NMZ points per run with 60 attack and 52 prayer. If you're 75 attack it should be faster.

You're awesome man. I cannot thank you enough.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

qmKxu1S.png

Hardmode custom rumble

Tree Spirit

Count Draynor

Bouncer

General Khazard

The Kendal

epic answer bro :o 

Esca

I bring full initiate, 6-7 ovls, rest ppots, granite maul/d2h/ags I train atk there whenever I go, and I get between 92-96k xp/hr in atk

reason for so many ppots is I pray ultimate str/superhuman str the whole time

Edited by Esca