Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
kushty panda

Merchanting Opportunity?

kushty panda

Noticed one of the failures of the grand exchange in settling on a price for two items..

It's down to the fact that people don't realise Antidote++ lasts longer (12 minutes) than super antipoisons (5 mins 46 seconds) for curing and preventing poison. 

You can check this on 2007wiki.

Antidote++ = 677gp

Super antipoison = 2400gp

I think the reason for the price difference is that antidote++ is a common drop from zulrah, so it has a huge supply on GE which outstrips the demand, keeping the price low.

Super antipoisons are good herblore xp so they're directly linked to the price of the ingredients used to make them.

Antidotes are surely set to explode in price once people wake up, and the cost of both potions will level out. 

At the very least, i'd suggest selling your super antipoisons and buying antidotes, you'll end up with a nice stack of surplus cash :)

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

Noticed one of the failures of the grand exchange in settling on a price for two items..

It's down to the fact that people don't realise Antidote++ lasts longer (12 minutes) than super antipoisons (5 mins 46 seconds) for curing and preventing poison. 

You can check this on 2007wiki.

Antidote++ = 677gp

Super antipoison = 2400gp

I think the reason for the price difference is that antidote++ is a common drop from zulrah, so it has a huge supply on GE which outstrips the demand, keeping the price low.

Super antipoisons are good herblore xp so they're directly linked to the price of the ingredients used to make them.

Antidotes are surely set to explode in price once people wake up, and the cost of both potions will level out. 

If anyone has any ideas on how to crowd fund this, let me know. Could involve auto typers at GE just informing people that antidotes are more effective (helpful, not price manipulating). 

At the very least, i'd suggest selling your super antipoisons and buying antidotes, you'll end up with a nice stack of surplus cash :)

you know manipulating with a crowd is a bannable offense?

kushty panda

I don't think it would count, as it's innocent to just tell people that antidotes are stronger. But i've removed that line from original post :)

Fatigues

niiiiice find panda :)

Moonclan

Doubt it, there's way too many in the game by now

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Really helpful post! Thanks for sharing it with us bro!