Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Miltz

Barrows Gloves!@! (quest list inside)

Miltz

So as many of you are bored of my QP status updates in CC I thought id post here just to clarify.. I GOT BARROWS GLOVES TODAY.

Psyched cause its the first time I've ever done it myself lol. Last two quests were Lunar Dip and Dream Mentor that seemed to take years to complete, I was half asleep at like 3 am I guess.

IEmbMsG.png

yqOcEvz.png

mPLLvja.png

Im sexy now, no more red gloves.

And this a quest list, requested by Steak Addict, although theres a few people who have been asking for one. This got me the bare minimum QP (176), and 177 when I completed RFD. I hate questing so picked as many as the short quests as possible that didnt include ridiculous requirements like 200m slayer xp. However, I did quests that make my account worth while, like Regicide so I can do Zulrah etc, find things that you want to do in game and make sure you quest accordingly (although I messed up on quite a few).

PS I complete fairytale part I, I accidentally highlighted it white, but it should be green. The other white one (Mournings end), I didn't do.

PSS. Under Constr let me know if you plan on doing achievement diaries don't do the Holy Grail, obviously I messed up there.

7692pkU.png

pkGLBnA.png

qeU7Qxz.png

8eeMjK8.png

uyYivhy.png

RIf3jOy.png

6FD2XcF.png

PlPqv9U.png

Dx18n9y.png

N7Z8rsW.png

Legends quest you have to start for RFD. Other quest Id recommend starting is Fairytale part II, that gives you access to fairy rings (has annoying herb and farming req but you don't need those to get the rings), if I'd of done this would of made my questing a lot faster.

And theres a few quests that help if you do a lot of barrows that I didnt do as they give like 2k def xp!

Anyway, hope that list helps some people.

Cheers!

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Gz on barrows gloves, welcome to the sexy club :D

Miltz

Thanks man, feels good :P

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Awesome! Congratz with your achievement bro :D and thanks for sharing it with us

NAYYLMAO

congratz, finally joining the big boys club l0l

Officer

Congrats bud!

Isaac

did it in a weekend, ez

Aus Zerk

Grata