Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
I Fap Nakeey

Barbarian Assult

I Fap Nakeey

Hello everyone! My berserker pure is almost completed and I have a very small "laundry list" of things to finish. With that being said the title explains it all. I need a fighter torso. I haven't done BA in quite some time but I will pick it up easily. I've gotten multiple torso's over my RS career. I'm wondering if any of you would like to do BA with more or are looking towards getting a torso as well. One quick thing I am in college and I have no specific play time. It varies widely but i usually am on Monday and Wednesday evenings for a good period of time. If you're interested please add me on rs. My forums name is the same as my RSN. Have a good one!

Esca

I've been trying to find someone to do another torso for me, if i cant find someone soon I might be down but i hate ba with a passion 

Quick Prayer
$ DONATOR $

@top rank is your man

Isaac

theres a cc where you leech. also on forums and stuff its like 6/m a torso if your ok with that