Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

returns

Isaac

anyone got any pointers? just spent around 8m on these returns and am at like 500k rn :| . anything I should add? Thanks

Getting bgloves right now. (finishing dt and then killing the bosses)

bought runes / arrows / dspears 

http://imgur.com/q0NVQmc

Wishz0

I'd do climbers over rune boots, way cheaper and no negative mage bonus. The added def really doesn't matter since they aren't tanky anyways.

Also if you're going to range, you're going to need a d spear as your +1.

Don

Assuming you're going to be a rune pure, if you plan to stay 60 attack just know it will be frustrating for multi as 60 attack rarely hits especially with a scim. But bringing one is still more useful than only 1 style. Essentially you're going to want cost effective return sets(AKA ditch the rune boots and just use climbers theyre not worth the money)

1. During a fight it may last awhile and you will go through sets but you only have to take into count the supplies you're going to use if you have 50 sets but only have the supplies for 10 its basicly pointless. Always take that into account.

2. I'm not a rune pure anymore but the sets are still basicly the same for me minus the helm you can use this as a sort of guide(Ignore the kites and accumulators im just lazy atm) Basicly just swap the neitz helms for rune. I don't know if this is an honour clan or not but sometimes rune pures have to mage due to few tanks. Cost effective to 2 moonclan pieces at most(You don't want to look like you're just in straight rag also trash bonuses means trash hits.) In long fights I just use moonclan hat, cape and splitbark with ancient staff and broodoo shield. If im nig ranging you can see what setup is best. If you're not going to mage make sure you at least bring chins as mages will find clumps multi spells do a lot of damage and change fights around quickly.

X85b13O.png

If you have any more questions best way to ask is through IRC(My nick is either Don or Don|Away)

Haw

Assuming you're going to be a rune pure, if you plan to stay 60 attack just know it will be frustrating for multi as 60 attack rarely hits especially with a scim. But bringing one is still more useful than only 1 style. Essentially you're going to want cost effective return sets(AKA ditch the rune boots and just use climbers theyre not worth the money)

1. During a fight it may last awhile and you will go through sets but you only have to take into count the supplies you're going to use if you have 50 sets but only have the supplies for 10 its basicly pointless. Always take that into account.

2. I'm not a rune pure anymore but the sets are still basicly the same for me minus the helm you can use this as a sort of guide(Ignore the kites and accumulators im just lazy atm) Basicly just swap the neitz helms for rune. I don't know if this is an honour clan or not but sometimes rune pures have to mage due to few tanks. Cost effective to 2 moonclan pieces at most(You don't want to look like you're just in straight rag also trash bonuses means trash hits.) In long fights I just use moonclan hat, cape and splitbark with ancient staff and broodoo shield. If im nig ranging you can see what setup is best. If you're not going to mage make sure you at least bring chins as mages will find clumps multi spells do a lot of damage and change fights around quickly.

X85b13O.png

If you have any more questions best way to ask is through IRC(My nick is either Don or Don|Away)

Tyy

As a starter tab this looks decent, as Don stated, you have alot more gear than supplies which doesn't really help much. But work on setting it up where its quick and easy to regear so you're not spending loads of time when we need returns.

Cheers.

PabloSenti

more mystic less moonclan

Esca

your set up is decent, besides that id work on what don stated he knows, dont see spears btw? missing some other important things aswell, remember its not about having a badass return tab, its about spending what you have the right way, the amount of potions you have wouldn't last a weekend of pking

edit: heres a picture of mine for another example, as your returns grow using one tab can get crowded which is why i like to seperate them, but do whats the most comftorble for you

http://i.imgur.com/RmLdZFB.png

http://i.imgur.com/lBpbjKL.png

http://i.imgur.com/owVUMcV.png

http://i.imgur.com/vSwDwQw.png

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Gonna have to make that purchase soon if I am gonna join.. Although I already have quite a few sets of dhide and the works from bridding middles.