Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Daniel5211

NMZ

Daniel5211

OK, so I've currently been training at NMZ and I was wondering what was more effective to train Defense.

Option 1-

Rock cake to 1 HP, Full DH and use ABS pots

Options 2-

Rock cake to 1 HP, Use Whip, D defender etc... and use ABS pots

Option 3- 

Use Guthans (Only prob is with base 70 stats you die very often even on normal)

Haw

i'd probs say guthans but i'm not sure i'm a zerker sorry ;s

Isaac

dh is good

Lanee

I see alot of higher combat accounts using full dh at 1 hp. i would say that might be the best xp but i am also a zerk and havent applied any of those methods. 

Tyy

guthans is only good if you're like going to sleep to get some free xp.

if you're going to watch it use max dps gear.

I would recommend max melee if you are not already 90+ atk and str to train. If you are 90+ atk and str then use DH. I dont think its worth the effort to keep hp below 2 using rock cakes with less than 85 atk and str, the exp difference is not a lot. Im currently working on a main account training melee, I still use full bandos, neitz helm, fury, fire cape, bgloves, dboots, defender and whip/d scim with 80 atk and 85 str. 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I would recommend max melee if you are not already 90+ atk and str to train. If you are 90+ atk and str then use DH. I dont think its worth the effort to keep hp below 2 using rock cakes with less than 85 atk and str, the exp difference is not a lot. Im currently working on a main account training melee, I still use full bandos, neitz helm, fury, fire cape, bgloves, dboots, defender and whip/d scim with 80 atk and 85 str. 

He's a range tank :D

OT: I can't really tell because I haven't trained a range tank before. I heard another range tank in our clan used the guthans method tho.

Xrk

a penis is the mightiest animal in the jungle