Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Duelist

Question Regarding Applying

Duelist
$ DONATOR $

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate forum, but I figured it's a clan discussion type thing.

Barrows gloves are required, as are certain stats. Although for now, Tyy mentioned that it's okay if you have a lack of barrows gloves for now due to recruitment.

What if you have barrows gloves but low stats? I'm questing like mad right now to get them before I start training. Should I still focus on combat before attempting to apply or?...

Should also be noted that I haven't popped in TS or CC yet since I haven't really been online in-game due to working randomly this weekend. So, sorry about that one  :( You'll see me more starting Monday.

I would recommend getting the gloves first to get it out of the way and it will make a significant difference when u train combat. Don't stress out about applying for now just get what is required. You are still able to join us in our public pking events so you really are not missing out on anything special.I have the barrows gloves guide on the forums in 2-3 days depending on my schedule if you need any help with what quests is needed, until then you can always ask me anything or anyone else in the clan chat or forums for help. :)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I would recommend getting the gloves first to get it out of the way and it will make a significant difference when u train combat. Don't stress out about applying for now just get what is required. You are still able to join us in our public pking events so you really are not missing out on anything special.I have the barrows gloves guide on the forums in 2-3 days depending on my schedule if you need any help with what quests is needed, until then you can always ask me anything or anyone else in the clan chat or forums for help. :)

My boy I laugh doe said everything right there! ^ Man you're fast as fuark :D

Just take your time buddy. Account-wise it would be the best to go items/gear asap on your accounts first before grinding your stats hardcore :D It will just make it a lot easier for you.

In the meantime just stay involved with the community, forums, teamspeak and clan chat. That way everybody already knows you and you'll be able to get on the unofficial trips :)