Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Local_News

The goofiest PK trip I've been on in 18 years

Local_News

LWfsUb2.gif

Interested in joining the #1 Zerk/Tank/Med clan?

Join Vengeance today at http://tastevengeance.com/forums/

X4QoSOW.gif

Having been retired for nearly an entire year now, I haven't been around as much. There are some new face in Veng that have likely never seen me around. Regardless, several of you flew right in tonight when i pinged to fly into GDZ. Respect to you lads and hopefully I'll get to know you more soon.

---

The events that occurred tonight were the last thing I was expecting while protecting my buddy's low level ironman at Lava Dragons. I got SMOKED 1v5 by some noob main team and decided it was time to call the boys. It was entering Late EST timezone, we grabbed about 5 or 6 to match the main team and headed on up to RDG to return the smoke.

We hopped in, found them and I oop -
They had around 8-10 now.

While regrouping to fuck with them again, we bumped into some little helpless pure team and banged them harder than we do Patron's mum on Friday nights. Following that we encountered some fuckin weirdo half pure half main team between RDG and GDZ and kinda smoked them 6v~15 ngl.

It was only when we were looking for those nerds again that the Vikings struck gold. We hit some kid at GDZ and his team of pures/mains logs in. Two of them are in ~20 old max sets and oh lawdy here we go!
These guys have 3-4x more opts than us, with most of them in over a mill risk, even the pures. Not wanting these fat whales to get away, I tell the boys to start fuckin DIALING

A few more vikings fly in and everyone phones a friend to grab some fuckin opts. Its nearing midnight so most of the long-dicked 6'8" viking chads are asleep, we have to get whatever homies can fly in -
THESE WHALES AINT GETTING AWAY

We tank long enough for the goons to fly in and bodies start dropping. We kill one of the ~20m risk tards and a viking escapes with the larger items of his loot, an AGS and a SOTD. A pure from their team manages to loot the rest of the barrows gear off the pile but my heightened jew senses allow us to track him down and snatch his next months groceries from his tiny little hands.

We find another goofy risking ~20m and pin him down to take his lunch money too. Throughout the course of this fight we collected loads of kills between 1-5m, clearly this venny team sold some coke and spent the money on RSGP or some shit man idk

After that scrap we waited around to see if they'll come back, and to our delight those dumb fucks hopped into us all DD'd in the west pocket inside GDZ. WHY LOL

We catch a few 3-5 man barrage clumps and MAC blast the whole lot. Few more juicy kills as the biggest of their whales dropped from 20m risk to another 3m set. I think Call Me Pops didn't even get to skull before we killed h im again for that 2nd set lmfao

TLDR noobs got pwnd sit lol dumb goofies heres a few pics

2021-10-11_03-36-45.png2021-10-11_03-37-44.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png2021-10-11_03-49-18.png
unknown.png2a67ac71e4cf392186dacc4d47386dcf.png27e8d6fb890623f877a5747bdf52fc41.png

08e7f97ade79a4b471e59977e9e4c435.pngFT7sdSc.pngAGdPlk2.png
33063959243e2ee51f5ba0b58989292f.png

ZiRmAHB.gif

Money_Trip

This is quality LOL such a fun night

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Wtf LOL

SPEARFlSHER

Had to be at work, of all days. Hope this got you excited to return Local. 

syckness

nice aftermath!

Siege

act up then

Graph1c
$ DONATOR $

nice aftermath will! what a shit show l000000000l

weldmybow
11 hours ago, Local_News said:

LWfsUb2.gif

Interested in joining the #1 Zerk/Tank/Med clan?

Join Vengeance today at http://tastevengeance.com/forums/

X4QoSOW.gif

Having been retired for nearly an entire year now, I haven't been around as much. There are some new face in Veng that have likely never seen me around. Regardless, several of you flew right in tonight when i pinged to fly into GDZ. Respect to you lads and hopefully I'll get to know you more soon.

---

The events that occurred tonight were the last thing I was expecting while protecting my buddy's low level ironman at Lava Dragons. I got SMOKED 1v5 by some noob main team and decided it was time to call the boys. It was entering Late EST timezone, we grabbed about 5 or 6 to match the main team and headed on up to RDG to return the smoke.

We hopped in, found them and I oop -
They had around 8-10 now.

While regrouping to fuck with them again, we bumped into some little helpless pure team and banged them harder than we do Patron's mum on Friday nights. Following that we encountered some fuckin weirdo half pure half main team between RDG and GDZ and kinda smoked them 6v~15 ngl.

It was only when we were looking for those nerds again that the Vikings struck gold. We hit some kid at GDZ and his team of pures/mains logs in. Two of them are in ~20 old max sets and oh lawdy here we go!
These guys have 3-4x more opts than us, with most of them in over a mill risk, even the pures. Not wanting these fat whales to get away, I tell the boys to start fuckin DIALING

A few more vikings fly in and everyone phones a friend to grab some fuckin opts. Its nearing midnight so most of the long-dicked 6'8" viking chads are asleep, we have to get whatever homies can fly in -
THESE WHALES AINT GETTING AWAY

We tank long enough for the goons to fly in and bodies start dropping. We kill one of the ~20m risk tards and a viking escapes with the larger items of his loot, an AGS and a SOTD. A pure from their team manages to loot the rest of the barrows gear off the pile but my heightened jew senses allow us to track him down and snatch his next months groceries from his tiny little hands.

We find another goofy risking ~20m and pin him down to take his lunch money too. Throughout the course of this fight we collected loads of kills between 1-5m, clearly this venny team sold some coke and spent the money on RSGP or some shit man idk

After that scrap we waited around to see if they'll come back, and to our delight those dumb fucks hopped into us all DD'd in the west pocket inside GDZ. WHY LOL

We catch a few 3-5 man barrage clumps and MAC blast the whole lot. Few more juicy kills as the biggest of their whales dropped from 20m risk to another 3m set. I think Call Me Pops didn't even get to skull before we killed h im again for that 2nd set lmfao

TLDR noobs got pwnd sit lol dumb goofies heres a few pics

2021-10-11_03-36-45.png2021-10-11_03-37-44.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png2021-10-11_03-49-18.png
unknown.png2a67ac71e4cf392186dacc4d47386dcf.png27e8d6fb890623f877a5747bdf52fc41.png

08e7f97ade79a4b471e59977e9e4c435.pngFT7sdSc.pngAGdPlk2.png
33063959243e2ee51f5ba0b58989292f.png

ZiRmAHB.gif

this was a fun night

smished
$ DONATOR $

Fun as hell. PS mike is a dutch rodent

Edited by smished

Rude

lmfaooooooo funny as hell boys good shit

Twin
$ DONATOR $