Posted (edited)

6U7G0yE.png

1) What is your first name?

Lonnie 

2) What is your age?

3) Where are you located?

USA, Kentucky

4) What is your RuneScape Name?

The med, that I'll be applying on, is currently named Eduardo223. Will be working on maxing it here soon.

5) How did you find out about Vengeance or who introduced you to us?

Seen y'all around

6) What is your clanning experience?

Been clanning on and off since 2005. Primarily main clans on Prior to the release of OSRS. A couple pure clans though. Believe the most notable ones would be Collision and WG, during their prime. Was also in FOE and TLP for a little.

On OSRS it's been pure clans. Misfits and FOE to be exact. Was in a Collision remake, that later became Explicit. Went inactive due to switching to working 3rd shift.

Currently retired rank in FOE. More or less just means I'm a Oldschool member that's inactive as fuck. Attend their Sunday stuff and an occasional midweek.

7) Are you planning to join Vengeance in the future?

Yes, relatively soon. Introd a while back, with intentions of joining with a range tank. Got bored of the build and turned it into a max main. Only reason why I never went through with the ap.

8) What is your discord username? (include the 4 digits)

Lonnie#9672

9) Tell us more about yourself:

Been married for 8 years, and have a 5 year old little boy. I work overnight retail. Not the most glamorous job, but it keeps the bills paid. Outside of Runescape, I enjoy fishing and camping. Really the only outdoor activities that I do anymore. If I can camp in a place that I can fish right next to the campsite, that's my own piece of heaven. It's nice getting away from people...

With other games, really only play first person shooters. Recently got the freebie copy of GTA 5 for PC, and spent a few weeks messing with it. Got burnt out pretty quick. Thinking about grabbing a copy of Command and Conquer Remastered.

On runescape, I presently have a total of 4 accounts. Eduardo223, a med that used to be a 60 attack pure. A main, Dark Day, that used to be a max range tank. A maxed AGS pure, I Pkskillers and a baby gmauler, I PkVennys. I've always been a multi bot. Didn't start learning to NH pk till about a year ago. I'm not the greatest...but I'm not that bad. 

Wanna know anything else, just ask!

NnxXPiP.png

Edited by Darkday

Buy OSRS GoldBuy OSRS Gold

Local_News

welcome to Vengeance!

SPEARFlSHER

Nice intro brother. A few things. Camping, Fishing, OSRS and C&C are all very close to my heart, so you've basically got my acceptance to being a senior member of this clan, possibly even leader.

You've put alot of effort into your intro - so from here, acquire the TS details & pester our ranks to attend as much as you can. You'll get to know everyone soon enough & be pking with us whenver.

Akrr

Welcome to veng man! Dope intro I have to say! 

Fantastisch

Hey man! Appreciate the effort that went into writing this. Looking forward to meeting.

chunkydoinks
$ DONATOR $

Hey buddy welcome to the forums!

Seems like you've got a great array of pking accounts I might be a bit jealous ;)

feel free to chill in our public CC 'v public' and get to know a few of the guys

Milky
Posted (edited)

Welcome to the forums, hop in "V Public" CC and say hello.

Edited by Milky

LSD
$ DONATOR $

Welcome man great intro glad to see you put time in. Pm me on disc if you have any questions

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Welcome!  I imagine there's some good fishing down there in KY ; )

syckness

Lovely into! welcome to the forums man!

hop in public cc and discord to get to know our boys, if you havent gotten TS info pm me on discord!

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Welcome Lonnie, pleasant read.

Hope to see you active in Vengeance ;)