Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Fantastisch

😪[sad topic] Been joining these 'vengeance' guys please help me resolve this bug

Fantastisch

So I have been joining these guys called 'Vengeance' on some clan wars fights and at first I was like cool that would be dope but they got like big swords and shit... And what do you know? Someone hacked my runelite or something because it saves my deaths!?? I never die but like these guys hacked my runelite so I thought I would report this bug that is caused everytime I see these 'Vengeance' guys...

Someone please help troubleshoot??

Death_2020-04-06_21-58-33.png?width=626&Death_2020-04-06_22-00-54.png?width=626&

Death_2020-04-06_22-08-33.png?width=626&Death_2020-04-06_21-23-22.png?width=626&

Death_2020-04-06_21-25-411.png?width=626

Please help me, no hate in the comments please 1 like = 1 prayer 😢

LSD
$ DONATOR $

Runelite has auto screenshot features for on death, on kill, level ups etc. you can edit this in screenshot tab in your settings on the right hand side menu 

Fantastisch

Nooo LSD it was sarcasm!

2 minutes ago, LSD said:

Runelite has auto screenshot features for on death, on kill, level ups etc. you can edit this in screenshot tab in your settings on the right hand side menu 

Wanted to get some fun going

Edited by Fantastisch
Fun

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Sit

SPEARFlSHER

Bjuj is a mod and he can make you die and see where Rev Warriors are in caves and what world 

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Idk what you are asking for specifically but try and stay 99+ hp at all time. Brew every time you take damage and save your angler/manta rays for combo eating - and ALWAYS wear p-neck.

You are still gonna deal damage regardless if you are brewed down for a few attacks, just sip a restore and you will be good. A lot ppl have the mindset that they are not gonna deal damage if they are brewed down, thats not true. Obviously your damage will be decreased, but as a zerk you have to be agile and full hp at all times.

syckness

i've got a majour tip for you as a zerker, Fanta; stop being a whale.

no but other then that, reall help on tanks as a zerk is really to be fjsut camping 99+ HP. not worth siting 75hp and get transitionned to a double gosdword wack.
keep momentum in movemnt, bolt, move, bolt move, same as melee caming, donw 't be lazy on runing out 4 squares. its better to get snipefreezed 4 squared away then to get stuck in a 3man clump.

Only_Ranqe

git gud

jk what syckness said

Bad_Charity

Some of those deaths are just plain savage lmfao

11, 46, 37 & 22, 23, 27 with right overhead Gg

goblinthot
1 hour ago, Bjuj said:

Sit

Fantastisch

Haha I appreciate the honest comments. Tbh I was only sharing the fun of these absolute bangouts by the Venge boys, impersonating a noob. Turns out I’m a noob so jokes on me 😄