$ DONATOR $

6U7G0yE.png

1) What is your first name?

Tyler

2) What is your age?

Turning 27 this April!

3) Where are you located?

Iowa

4) How did you find out about Vengeance or who introduced you to us?

I've got a 50 attack pure that I want to make a piety pure. I asked around a bit and everybody said you guys were the best zerker/med level clan in osrs.

5) What is your clanning experience?

None

6) Are you planning to join Vengeance in the future?

I think so, but I'm not 100% certain. My pure has pretty good stats already and I enjoy pking on it a lot. I want to hang out with you guys for a bit and make sure I'm a good fit for your clan before I commit to changing my account build.

7) What is your discord username? (include the 4 digits)

Audabee#9175

8) Tell us more about yourself:

After graduating high school I worked as a guitar teacher/wedding guitarist for several years. I took classical guitar lessons for 12 years so I just sorta fell back on that even though it wasn't something I was very passionate about(teaching at least). A couple years ago I got my associates degree in Computer Information Systems, and now I work as a software developer. My office is local but they let me work remote for most of my hours now. I'm required to go in to work pretty much all day Tuesday, and I have some mandatory meetings on Thursday and Friday. Other than that my schedule is really flexible though. I'm planning to stay at this job for another year or so, and then I'm going to try to get a job at a FAANG company and move to Seattle. I don't have a computer science degree, so a lot of my free time is spent afking on osrs while working on personal projects for my portfolio and studying data structures/algorithms. I've also worked on a couple machine learning projects since the release of TensorFlow 2.0.

Here are my stats on my pure, "corn boii":

50 Attack - All pure attack quests completed

90 Strength

1 Defence

90 Range - Going to chin to 99 after completing MM2

48 prayer - I still need to finish my prayer quests for 52

80 magic - I'm going to burst to 99 after completing MM2

87 HP

My plan is to get all of my skilling requirements completed for transitioning to a piety build before I start questing. I am hoping to get a feel for how your clan operates before I commit to anything, but I'm pretty damn sure I'll be going through with it. Right now I'm working on the requirements for RFD, Lunar Diplomacy, and DS2. After I have those skill requirements I plan on getting 65 Defence and completing all of the quests that give Attack, Defence, and prayer experience. Then I'm going to train my Attack to 60, Defence to 70, and Prayer to 77. Once that is completed I plan on getting DS2 and MM2 out of the way, and then max my combat stats with BIS gear.

NnxXPiP.png

Edited by corn_boii

Buy OSRS GoldBuy OSRS Gold

LSD
$ DONATOR $

hey buddy welcome,

im sure youll have a good and enjoyable time here pm me on discored if you have any questions LSD#0713

corn_boii
$ DONATOR $
1 minute ago, LSD said:

hey buddy welcome,

im sure youll have a good and enjoyable time here pm me on discored if you have any questions LSD#0713

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to it, I've heard good things about you guys.

Zewy

Sounds like you got a good plan. And welcome! Jump in our ts and get to know the boys and how we operate. Our aftermath forum is good place to look for our recent action :)

No clanning xp? You had your pure anywhere? Pk with any ccs or teams?

Oh and does your friend that heard about us clan? (We just like to know what circles people run in)

welcome mate, i do data science but am currently taking data strucures (algorithms next semester), really interesting but also very difficult haha 

i also worked with tensorflow! if we are talking about the machine learning library/tool. Used it for neural networks when doing a project about picture recognition and prediction of a certain disease that can be tracted using photos of someones iris.

Hope u enjoy ur stay, im TS in cc btw so ive seen you around :P 

syckness

Welcome Tyler! 
really nice intro man!
if you are looking for a chill, laidback and mature pvp clan, you find it all in this Clan.
think good about ur account build man! but med/zerk or tank is really the go to to pvp clanning.
we go ou twice on a daily base GMT and EST!

Other than that, idle in CC and public discord. Ask a rank for TS info to chill with some members.
if you have any questions joining relatable pm me on disc Arty#7830

corn_boii
$ DONATOR $
Just now, Zewy said:

Sounds like you got a good plan. And welcome! Jump in our ts and get to know the boys and how we operate. Our aftermath forum is good place to look for our recent action :)

No clanning xp? You had your pure anywhere? Pk with any ccs or teams?

I do a lot of singles bridding and I risk fight in pvp worlds sometimes. I've done rev's with the clan "The Resistance," but I've never officially joined a clan.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll go check out the aftermath forum and join the TS!

corn_boii
$ DONATOR $
9 minutes ago, 1720 said:

welcome mate, i do data science but am currently taking data strucures (algorithms next semester), really interesting but also very difficult haha 

i also worked with tensorflow! if we are talking about the machine learning library/tool. Used it for neural networks when doing a project about picture recognition and prediction of a certain disease that can be tracted using photos of someones iris.

Hope u enjoy ur stay, im TS in cc btw so ive seen you around :P 

Data Science is pretty interesting! My projects have just been picture recognition as well, but I haven't applied it to anything useful like yours. Thanks for the welcome!

4 minutes ago, syckness said:

Welcome Tyler! 
really nice intro man!
if you are looking for a chill, laidback and mature pvp clan, you find it all in this Clan.
think good about ur account build man! but med/zerk or tank is really the go to to pvp clanning.
we go ou twice on a daily base GMT and EST!

Other than that, idle in CC and public discord. Ask a rank for TS info to chill with some members.
if you have any questions joining relatable pm me on disc Arty#7830

Thanks for the welcome! A mature pvp clan is definitely what I'm looking for. I'm hoping to do more group pvp in the future and I really want to unlock more gear to make things more interesting.

Bjuj
$ DONATOR $

CORN GANG Midwest represent 

SPEARFlSHER

Hey man. Nice detailed intro. We have alot of other pure clanners here so maybe you'll find talking to them will help with the process :)

SPEARFlSHER

As a side note, definitely do quests ASAP when your skill requirements are done. I got like base 68s on both my med & tank in all skills then did quest point cape (or near enough) before I maxed my combat. Ended up with base 70s from xp rewards & could train at nmz with the best bosses. If you don't already, utilise osrs on mobile. You can get base 60s in a skill in basically a day without even touching your computer. Which should keep your mrs happy haha