Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Edgication

A viking guide to converting your zerker into a med *complete*

syckness
On 19-5-2020 at 1:24 AM, Edgication said:

REMEMBER THESE WORDS WHEN YOU EVENTUALLY GET CONVERTED TO ISLA- I MEAN, MEDS

l0000l

Edgication
17 hours ago, Fantastisch said:

Edgy can you give an honest opinion on what build you prefer and, if you can, why you do? In cc I only read stories about people regretting and making new zerks. Just think it will be good for people to read your opinion on it.

Definitely prefer med over being a zerk simply because you're able to have way more value in everything you do. You have higher defence so you tank like a beast, you have higher prayer and therefore offence with the 25% prayers, and you have infinitely better gear. When I was a zerk I would genuinely worry about being smited when piled because 52 prayer just wasn't enough and would get consumed so quickly by smite because I only had 45 defence. At least now I can fight back, and since maxing I've noticed how much more of a fight I'm actually putting up.

The only pros I can see to being a zerk is that your return sets are cheap (good, cause you're gonna die a lot), you don't have a mandatory mage req on trips, and sometimes in wars your too low level to hit the 109's to hit you so you can just loot. Also, zerk fashionscape will always be the best in-game lets not get it twisted.

That being said, I was never a maxed out zerker and my account was very much still a work in progress when I decided to change over. If you're already a maxed zerk then my honest advice is to start a completely new account or buy a maxed pure for cheap and quest it up. That way if you don't like it you won't ruin your zerk which is a ballache to train up, training is quick with higher defence anyway!

Heelos

Haha exactly what i was looking for, for future plans! thanks so much

Rude

i may use this if/when i decide to change my build. nice guide :)

L2hadow

great guide

Czar_Salad

Like the guide, enjoying being med a lot more than being zerk, still fighting the same people but with more def and better prayer

Raiikz

rly nice guide :)

smished
$ DONATOR $

Great guide, can confirm used. TY

P1xel
12 hours ago, smished said:

Great guide, can confirm used. TY

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Edgication
5 hours ago, P1xel said:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy