Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Edgication

Just 70 defence, or 75 attack and 70 defence?

Just 70 defence, or 75 attack and 70 defence?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. I'm a 60 atk zerk but will be moving to 75 defence as anything less is FOOKING cancer and am a bit bored of this cb bracet. At option 1 I'd be 100cb so would shrek in bh. option 2 just better for a deep wildy in general. Which option should I take!?

• Just 70 defence
    • 75 attack and 70 defence

Edgication

I'm a 60 atk zerk but will be moving to 75 defence as anything less is FOOKING cancer and am a bit bored of this cb bracet. At option 1 I'd be 100cb so would shrek in bh. option 2 just better for a deep wildy in general. Which option should I take!?

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

75 att / 75 def best 😉

Edgication
22 minutes ago, Bjuj said:

75 att / 75 def best 😉

What's the single scene like at your level

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Every person at my level is a 75 atk/def med. sometimes see range tanks too. But 75/75 is meta at the moment 

mysticglove

bro im going 75 attack 70 def atm, atleast get that

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
22 minutes ago, mysticglove said:

bro im going 75 attack 70 def atm, atleast get that

WOOP WOOP after a long meaningful conversation you made the decision as well <3 :D WITHOUT pushing you! (most importantly)

It's so great to see multiple people making the same/similar transition. For the multi scene you'll hands-down love it.

Since Mystic Glove isn't really going 1v1/single but multi pking like most of us I recommend 75att/70def. 75 Attack opens up a whole new world of weapons (God Swords, Staff of the Dead, etc...).

ONLY, and only when you're still planning on doing A LOT of single pking AND you want to fight pures (who barely risk anything...) I'd recommend staying 60att with 70def. Most important is getting the Rigour/Augury prayers anyways as those are EPIC for both single/multi.

Good luck with your decission bud :D

Sparklz

i dont really see much teir 80 stuff or anything coming anytime soon so id say go 75-75

Connor
2 hours ago, Bjuj said:

75 att / 75 def best 😉

vibz

im conflicted in the same situation man ! 60 atk 70 def is nice for like edge pking but when it comes to deep i feel like 75 atk is defff the move

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
7 hours ago, vibz said:

im conflicted in the same situation man ! 60 atk 70 def is nice for like edge pking but when it comes to deep i feel like 75 atk is defff the move

A 100%, so it really comes down to what you plan on doing with your account. 50/50 pking edge and multi/deep stay 60att. Plan on doing more multi/deep 75att all the way.

syckness

Im a zerk fan boy, keep your account the way it is :p,

nah joke, try out whatever you feel like best! Zerks are easy to make if you regret the decicion