Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

mysticglove

99 pray 60 attack?

mysticglove

Hey guys im thinking about getting 99 prayer on my 60 attack med, just wanted some feed back on this before I spend all this money

rsn: mystic glove

https://gyazo.com/aef649a354797a4690bbf76dc7c62e1c

Edited by mysticglove

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Honestly I think 99 pray is only worth it on a med if you're maxed at 75 attack.  Even then it's kinda goofy cause it leaves you at 112 combat.  Since most meds that stay 60 attack are lower combat, it would kinda defeat the point of keeping that attack low (and therefore your combat) if you went and got 99 pray.  Just my $0.02.  You can do whatever makes you happy. : )

HeadofDemon

77 is fine on a 60 att build

mysticglove

Its 3 extra cb levels wondering if it would help with clanning

Akrr

Honestly 99 prayer vs 77 clanning does not make a difference on clanning if you are afraid of getting smited it will happen anyway, just keep the prayer high and  u rlly should tbink about getting that hp lvl up :P that would help alot :)

And in long term you will get bored of 60 attack clanning, trust me i was in same situation 

mysticglove

Lol you guys all have good points..well gf the dream im convenience its not worth it i guess

syckness

just do whatever pleases your mind my friend, but as everyone already said, would be a waste of ur cb bracket and the money!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
1 hour ago, mysticglove said:

Lol you guys all have good points..well gf the dream im convenience its not worth it i guess

not at all for the build you're going, wouldn't really make sense either like the others stated, as you could get loads other options for combat levels

mysticglove

75 attack might be the move

Schweden
13 hours ago, mysticglove said:

Im a 55 prayer zerk, im doing good, its not about what lvl you are, its about how often u sip dem fine mfuckas super restore pots :) 

Edited by Schweden

vibz
On 1/27/2020 at 8:45 PM, mysticglove said:

Its 3 extra cb levels wondering if it would help with clanning

only real necessity in 99 from  77 is for f2p, not sure how much f2p clanning youd do, id say stick 77 for the unnecessary combat level increase