Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

SPEARFlSHER

Sara GWD Mass

SPEARFlSHER

So I am going to be hosting a Saradomin GWD Mass on Friday. The basic concept is with 5+ people, you can kill Zilyanna & the 3 minions so quick that it's more efficient to hop through 3 worlds continuously after each kill. I've done this with a 4 man (1 tbow & myself dual logging) and 1 kill was taking under 1 minute. I guess with 6ish people we'd kill, loot up and DD in a corner in under 1 minute. This makes it very efficient doing around 60 kills/hour. And with Sara hilts & ACB's being so expensive, it's pretty decent cash for those who can't Cox/TOB. Here is an example of my gear & invent setup (Missing blowpipe though). Depending on numbers you can also swap the archer ring for a suffering, or if you're a zerker the suffering is probably better value.
tXJ1Duh.png

I'm aiming to pull 5 or 6 people, the more we get the quicker the kills. Alternatively, i'm happy to do a Armadyl mass if anyone would rather chase pets/more expensive items. For anyone who hasn't done Sara GWD, you basically just pray mage & attack Zilyanna. If she aggro's you (melee attacks with a mage special) you just run from corner to corner in a clockwise direction. There are heaps of videos on youtube explaining this. 

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Sweet! I’ll be there for it 1hr-ish after start

syckness

ill try to make it!!

mysticglove

Oo cool event bro

Akrr

Il try to be there

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
5 hours ago, Akrr said:

Il try to be there

dun lye u gon play apex

joking i'll try to be there as well (unless akkr gets me to play apex again ffs)

illuminati

interesting, are staminas actually a need here? i could only imagine 6 people in max gear would devour sara before you needed to run her 

SPEARFlSHER
7 hours ago, illuminati said:

interesting, are staminas actually a need here? i could only imagine 6 people in max gear would devour sara before you needed to run her 

Probably not, my agility is 90 on my med but only 70 on my tank, so I wasn't sure haha.

Edgication

How did this go Spear :)?

SPEARFlSHER
13 hours ago, Edgication said:

How did this go Spear :)?

Very quick kills, helps when you have t-bowers as well. Burn & I ended up duo'ing for 2 hours more. 2x sara swords haha. Got an ACB later with the AEST unit

mysticglove

Im ready for next time bro. Finally got the agility