Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Local_News

2020 Clan Wars Gear Guide

Only_Ranqe

Good to know, have most of the gear already just need to pick up a ring of suffering :D

Paranoja

Nice guide 👌

In_Sea

Cool guide. Need to pick up a suffering. Why isn't Ahrims on the gear list?

Local_News
1 minute ago, In_Sea said:

Cool guide. Need to pick up a suffering. Why isn't Ahrims on the gear list?

Our clan wars fights are capped at 55 defence gear, so no barrows or crystal shields.

In_Sea
Just now, Local_News said:

Our clan wars fights are capped at 55 defence gear, so no barrows or crystal shields.

Ahh good to know. Shows how much I know

syckness
7 hours ago, In_Sea said:

Ahh good to know. Shows how much I know

We all need to learn my friend! glad you went trou the links! now you know ;)

Bad_Charity
On 19/01/2020 at 6:38 AM, Local_News said:

Med Level / Range Tank with Mage:

R5eU3iw.png

Farseer helm, Amulet of glory, Book of darkness and Seers ring all look out of place here :blink:

syckness
3 hours ago, Bad_Charity said:

Farseer helm, Amulet of glory, Book of darkness and Seers ring all look out of place here :blink:

this is budget gear, normal CWA is 55 def capped so elite void would be in its place. other then that on Single spells a book switch could help out but not needed. as for farseer could be replaced by nezi, but then again, you'll lose mage bonus. its a small guide on how you should look. you can deffo shift around in gear. ill PM a council to reconcider this setup, but IMO, this looks decent budget setup

syckness
19 minutes ago, syckness said:

this is budget gear, normal CWA is 55 def capped so elite void would be in its place. other then that on Single spells a book switch could help out but not needed. as for farseer could be replaced by nezi, but then again, you'll lose mage bonus. its a small guide on how you should look. you can deffo shift around in gear. ill PM a council to reconcider this setup, but IMO, this looks decent budget setup

@Akrr

Bad_Charity
18 minutes ago, syckness said:

Thanks, I get you.

I havnt done any CWA in awhile tbh but I vaguely remember leaders insisting on camping pnecks & keeping high defensive bonuses (usually saying "I dont care how good a tank you are dont bring a glory switch!"); +14 range defence is an eeeeeeeasy 1-bang

Local_News
4 hours ago, Bad_Charity said:

That is for Single spells CWA, so thats actually BIS gear for mages. If you watch videos from Revolt or Team Alpha, that's the gear setup you'll see all their mages in ^_^ 

In single spells cwa you're capped to mystics + granite/blessed hides. The max +1s are a tent whip or a zgs

Very different from multi spells for sure :P