Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Nathanabc5

Zerks and Meds

Nathanabc5

Can I ask the advantages and disadvantages between a zerk and a med build in deep wildly maxed. What about a fully maxed zerk 99attack 99strength in deep wildy. I am making a 60 attack zerk possibly 75 attack. and I'm also making a med account with 75 def that will be my main. The main reason I'm making a zerk is more for edge pk not deep wildy pking. Also for the meds i noticed that there is ferocious gloves is the 80 defense worth it for the gloves or is 75 good enough. 

Edited by Nathanabc5

Kevo
$ DONATOR $

med levels got their extra prayers, piety, rigour,augury and higher defence ect so a very op build

now if u have a max zerk the 99 attack wrecks ngl! and also nice trophy build

both good options, its just personal preference 

goodluck

Akrr

meds vz zerks its simple, meds dps is stronger vs zerks coz of the prayers and defence level, attack 99 rlly wont help you out. 

99.9% of the fights meds will win all the fights.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Essentially the zerk will get bent over backwards if they meet a med in deep wildy. Between the high level prayers and 70+ defense armor, the zerk will be shredded without an easy escape. Now for edge style, zerkers would have the advantage since the fights are a little quicker paced with faster ko’s. 

Regarding the ferocious gloves, I wouldn’t say it’s worth getting those extra defense levels just for them. 75 should be your cap for defense.

syckness

As a zerk i can tell its probably best to med in this clan. But the other side, i’d like to see sole variation overal. Meds and tanks are great. But zerks are just gorgeous. When we head out, i can feel the prayer disadvantage. You get sniped quicker as you are the easiest targ to get smited too.. but dont let that scare you.

ive went to 75 att since i was 60 and its totally worth it. Imo when getting 99 as you wanted you’ll have an advantage as tou will have a med combat lvl, you wont be the lowest. And a nice drag scim spec always fits in the team.

HeadofDemon

mostly down to preference 99 cb zerks are pretty good for edge pking but deep wild is a struggle with 45 def 52 prayer personally prefer the maxed tank build myself but most ppl prefer to have the ags to g maul meta

Bowlpack

absolutely not worth 80 def just for ferocious gloves

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

just one pro for the zerk build that hasn't been mentionned yet: they are cheaper than the med build because of the low defence level limiting their gear to bring in the wild...

Communisst

Depends what you're trying to do at the end of the day , both are good. In my opinion, meds are the smarter way to go, but i've always leaned more towards the zerk because of cost and 99 attack/ prayer. (guilty pleasure I guess)

JackRegal

if u want a pk acc for edge use a zerk (sub 100cb),for anything else med all the way :D (unless u wanna be special and do only multi in which case 99att zerk is viable but its a meme for anything other than that).

the most well balanced acc out there is 75att meds cuz its good for edge,singles and multi combined.Everything else lacks on something (except tanks maybe but those cant pvm)

Edited by JackRegal

Nathanabc5
On 11/17/2019 at 6:39 PM, Communisst said:

Depends what you're trying to do at the end of the day , both are good. In my opinion, meds are the smarter way to go, but i've always leaned more towards the zerk because of cost and 99 attack/ prayer. (guilty pleasure I guess)

I'm more of a zerk type of guy.