Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Nathanabc5

Range Tank Build

Nathanabc5

What is most people's builds for range tank med pures. I'm deciding to build my second favorite type of account which is a range tank. I'm probably capping at 85 mage to be a tele blocker though.

syckness

i think i didin't get the question right. But in Veng we do have more Med members than tanks. When going for tank you'll be able to get 94 for barrage tho

vSICKNESSv

Med... All day

HeadofDemon

med for singles tank for multi

Akrr

Most people have 99 def 99 range/mage 77 prayer or higher, 75 attack and 70 str. 

If you want tank account you want 94 mage anyway. 

Otherwise its pointless. There is certain amount of melee stats you can get before your account isnt tank anymore. Like 75 att 72str and 99 def etc

Kevo
$ DONATOR $

no point staying 85 tbh

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

If you mean lower combat range tanks we don’t really have those. Most are 99 defense here. But essentially for any tank build keep your combined attack/strength level under 148. As long as you follow that rule you can train any other combat stat however you like. 

SPEARFlSHER

I'm 99 def/range/mage. Hp will come with time. I would advise at least 99 range/94 mage/90 def