Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

PATRON

Tuesday Night GMT - Playing Tag With Rot

PATRON
$ DONATOR $

LWfsUb2.gif

Interested in joining the #1 Zerk/Tank/Med clan?

Join Vengeance today at http://tastevengeance.com/forums/

X4QoSOW.gif

On this fine Tuesday night we pre prepped the mighty Vikings and decided to head out to boss some of the well known spots in the wildy.

We started off with 16 strong at rev cave entrance hitting anything and everything that decided to come across us PVMer, PKer, random people that tele'd to the wrong place, the Vengeance boys laid waste to anything and everything in their way!

It was about 45 minutes in that we started noticing some strange goings on in the caves, with random mains running north to south in the passage almost like a lost rat trying to find it's way home... With the boys down for the scrap and knowing it was going to be a bait we ran head first in to see what was there to be had.

3e23dm.jpg

It was at this point that ROT decided to log into us with about 30 mains, attempting to Gwas our members. With an easy tank north we decided to turn on them and started hitting there mains in the piles. Being out numbered vs mains there wasn't alot to be had as most of them decided to stand in singles tagging members off of focuses. We caught a bank, tele'd back up and decided to see what we could make of the remnants but they'd all left to focus a zerk with a balli so we stuck to our loc and rallied on. At this point the most intensive game of tag started occuring with us hitting there meds and then the mains having to log in to bail them out. Safe to say, smiting the meds was EZ and the mains had to weigh in to help their members who can't tank out (still picked up most of their +1's so TY). This happend across multiple worlds with them trying to bait and them ragging singles. Nice try, shame there was nothing to have!

We scouted a hit at Ven so decided to head over, smacked the teams around we were aiming for twice with them losing a whip and full surging gear to the Vikings. AV this time decided to try and hit us having scouted the location and they logged in, only for 3 of there members to end up smited and losing more plus 1's. Daddy ROT came once again to bail them out and we decided to move back to entrance for a bit. No other clans out so we didn't see much more action other than singles PKers. 

Safe to say with the numbers starting to dwindle after pking for 3 hours we decided to take our end. Loot bags full. Snacks eaten and the only other team in our bracket no where to be seen after 1 hit. 

#VENGUP.

2019.10.21_17-59-32.png?width=1146&heigh2019-10-22_20-47-28.png

2019-10-22_22_19_05-Window.png2019-10-22_22_20_02-Window.png

2019-10-22_20-29-55.png

2019-10-22_20-29-55.png8SzsaAv.png

2019.10.22_21-16-52.png

2019.10.22_21-15-56.png

2019-10-21_22-12-49.png

2019-10-21_22-15-37.png

jgpvO06.png

B8MU6CL.png

Tm6253f.png

sl73ftT.png

Wc3k4q1.png

B8MU6CL.png

I6hFEDs.png

Kill_23-10-19.png

2019.10.22_21-32-40.png

2019.10.22_21-49-55.png

2019-10-22_21-43-02.png

cMqCro5.png

wSiNcBE.png

RXaOSa9.png

ksNig1z.png

xonMM3Z.png

aLHNmUy.png

ZiRmAHB.gif

@Zewy yo....i just wanted to say... Put some fucking respect on by my boy @PATRON 's name. Ye he might not host that many events, ye ok he might no call either but that gives you 0 FUCKING rights to diss my boy like that. His job requires him to be on duty every day. Being a junior-wine expert at his local Tesco's means he has a whole aisle to cover. Aisle 6 is atleast 20 feet and is double stacked.. not a lot of people get that responsibility at 22 years old. While you rush your little projects at your joke of a job, patron on the other hand leaves every customer fully satisfied. Caviar on toast? boom, white whine from Nice. Medium well steak with the misses? BOOM, a fine red bordeaux. thats all i wanted to say really, just remember this when u open that ungrateful american mouth of urs.

Bawv
$ DONATOR $

🔥 🔥 

SPEARFlSHER

You'd think with 30 mains plus AV members helping out they'd kill more than 2 of us hitting us mid fight. 

Nistly

fuck this topic look at Mesh's post lmfaooooo

syckness

Sick lootations! Wish i was there!

maniac

Mesh LOL good trip boys 

Zewy
$ DONATOR $
48 minutes ago, 1720 said:

@Zewy yo....i just wanted to say... Put some fucking respect on by my boy @PATRON 's name. Ye he might not host that many events, ye ok he might no call either but that gives you 0 FUCKING rights to diss my boy like that. His job requires him to be on duty every day. Being a junior-wine expert at his local Tesco's means he has a whole aisle to cover. Aisle 6 is atleast 20 feet and is double stacked.. not a lot of people get that responsibility at 22 years old. While you rush your little projects at your joke of a job, patron on the other hand leaves every customer fully satisfied. Caviar on toast? boom, white whine from Nice. Medium well steak with the misses? BOOM, a fine red bordeaux. thats all i wanted to say really, just remember this when u open that ungrateful american mouth of urs.

lol.

@PATRON nice topic lol. I don't think they get it tbh... They are literally a meme. They don't realize we don't give 2 shits about them

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Lmao mesh 😂

Wolf12433

lmao fucking hicks smoked. where was av?

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

RoT couldn't kill me from north east corridor all the way down in caves :) Can you imagine how much they were spazzing out when they saw my name during their own "hit" on us and actually not kill me after yelling my name multiple times XD

HERE'S THE TOPIC ABOUT US STILL MAKING BANK LIKE I'VE TOLD YOU XD