Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Two Hard

Thought on this build starting it today from an old zerker.

Two Hard
$ DONATOR $

OXrLWNw.png

reason for the 55 att is due to it being 50 already

current stats----

zoquZQZ.png

or make this one which would only get me 51 att and already has b gloves. and void

PJ9UfVc.png

Edited by Two Hard

Londonflips

50 attack would have been viable at 107cb but 55 with 109 cb is a bit too high and g maul wont be that reliable + they might nerf g maul, imo u shud stay 42 def/50attk  nd get 31 pray nd 99str at like 87cb. but the build isnt that bad if you do decide to go for it.

Two Hard
$ DONATOR $

I just want an unique acc, I feel like itll be a rev cave destroyer, pures wont stand a chance.

@londonflips   and I have like 2 max zerks.

Londonflips
16 minutes ago, Two Hard said:

I just want an unique acc, I feel like itll be a rev cave destroyer, pures wont stand a chance.

@londonflips   and I have like 2 max zerks.

True it would destroy pures, i like it cos its like a tank but with melee, i didnt see the part of ur post where u had ur over voider which u cud make the build with 51attk, so I think you shud turn ur 2nd voider into the proposed build. gl with the acc :D

Two Hard
$ DONATOR $

appreciate it man

Origen
$ DONATOR $
1 hour ago, Londonflips said:

50 attack would have been viable at 107cb but 55 with 109 cb is a bit too high and g maul wont be that reliable + they might nerf g maul, imo u shud stay 42 def/50attk  nd get 31 pray nd 99str at like 87cb. but the build isnt that bad if you do decide to go for it.

Trae

We had sum1 close to this build in the clan before just had 60 atk he was a beast tbf

Thomas

@Basil has a similar account, but with 60 attack in stead of 55. Maybe you can ask his opinions about it

1c6948792024e67d968586ef04ef95e0.png

Two Hard
$ DONATOR $

I think itll be a beast build

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Unique builds are always fun even if they don't make sense. Their unique because they aren't the meta otherwise everyone would have it. But try it out and enjoy it! Report back

LostVikings
5 hours ago, Emil said: