Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Klotho

Goals/Progress Thread

Klotho

I'm slow but have been making progress :D

Spoiler

8hXt4RK.png

Just finished the hard Fremennik diaries also, I decided since there's a lot of overlap between the stats you need for those and Western Provinces I might as well. I think I'm gonna try to get 99 mage using tan leather since it's fairly fast and should be pretty profitable which will help me afford some better gear/return sets (well first I have to do the easy and medium diaries but that's np). In terms of quests, I think I just hit the QP req for RFD, so I just need to sit down sometime and do that as well as MM2 and I guess DS2 isn't too far off also. Getting closer to elite void too. Looking ahead, I might try to do the new elf quest too since it seems like you can make some good money from Zalcano, but we'll see- I'm getting pretty burnt out of skilling and questing lol.

Two Hard
$ DONATOR $

gratz man!

Klotho

Been pretty busy irl but doing some mage on the side.. I have something big due Sept 1st, so hopefully I'll be able to play more after that. I guess I'll aim to get 99 by the end of next week, but we'll see :o

jiDRpCo.png

Twinkleberry

excited to see you app one day Klotho

hercules

very nice

syckness

Gratz on your 94 magic! keep up the work and you'll end up getting them soon enough!

Klotho

Yay, hit 99 mage last night !

Spoiler

q0MNZhS.png

Working on stats for elite void now, gotta get a couple fishing levels I think and a lot of construction/farming

Origen
$ DONATOR $
16 hours ago, Klotho said:

Yay, hit 99 mage last night !

Hide contents

q0MNZhS.png

Working on stats for elite void now, gotta get a couple fishing levels I think and a lot of construction/farming

You got this brother 

Klotho

Yay finally finished this:

VbAeglr.png

I think I underestimated how long some of this stuff takes when I said my account was "almost done," but I'm getting there lol. I trained some skills towards the reqs for Kandarin hard diaries and I guess quest cape eventually while I was waiting for my plants to grow for farming. Would you guys say the increased bolt spec proc rate is worth it? Also thinking long term, are the elite fremennik boots (basically addy boots except +1 to range and mage atk) any good for pvp?

Mitchel338

That's is starting to look really good man keep it up! :) 

keaune

Gz on the elite grind :D