Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

keaune

End of Scuffed Pures and Zerks

keaune

I just came across THIS , if this goes through, then zerks and pures can revert unwanted defence exp. 

Thomas

Just train the proper way and don't fuck up. Voting no tbh. Been a zerk for 3 years and never even close to 46 def

keaune

I agree with that^, I worked so hard and carefully in creating my zerk, and I will be so pissed to see others just tweak their defence back to 45. Same with pures, and talking about pures. if this passes, then there could be a chance of 13 def pures going back to level 1 with adament gloves. :o

Thomas
1 minute ago, keaune said:

I agree with that^, I worked so hard and carefully in creating my zerk, and I will be so pissed to see others just tweak their defence back to 45. Same with pures, and talking about pures. if this passes, then there could be a chance of 13 def pures going back to level 1 with adament gloves. :o

Agreed. Btw press 'quote' if you want to reply to people directly ;) It gives them a notification (not sure if u wanted a reply but just saying hehe)

keaune
4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Agreed. Btw press 'quote' if you want to reply to people directly ;) It gives them a notification (not sure if u wanted a reply but just saying hehe)

I'll be sure to do that next time! :)

Turisma
$ DONATOR $

Yah, this would just be bad news. I doubt the community will let this happen though, so im not that worried.

LostVikings

I'm not clicking that fucking link. Cool tho.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Even tho I'm leaning towards 'no' I'm all ears for more 'unique' builds for pking tho :o 

Origen
$ DONATOR $

I dont mind

LSD
$ DONATOR $

Imagine getting lunars then stocking lamps to be a 1 def pure with veng 

keaune
11 minutes ago, LSD said:

Imagine getting lunars then stocking lamps to be a 1 def pure with veng 

Won't happen. Jagex probably won't allow it, or atleast I think so :P