Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Twinkleberry

New PVP client, Broken Plug-ins.

Twinkleberry

e54a885e85fe818865f9d962103dfa6b-png.jpga71ddd149da71774ee0b91b2cfea1ea4-png.jpge2dfeee2d4b2cec3f88ebe28c0445e75.png723bdb06088612e1a7fe6b1247e72d52-png.jpg

1_notification.jpg

This is a fully customizable version of Runelite called RL+. I was going to share my settings with anyone that wanted to try this client out. It has an inferno helper that tells you how to do inferno, you can hotkey self-render to turn yourself off, theres a plugin to show you the places you can hit someone at any given moment without being hit back. it has an option to shit (ignore) walk under people, It has the same feature as exilent so you can't friendly fire to people in CC, BUT it's better because it also works for people on friends last and people you've recently been in a cc with. it has a button called persistant clan members, you can type in your clan members and you don't even have to be in CC. It's more customizeable, and it keeps all your settings from normal Runelite. The spellbook is customizable, and it just literally has overlays for everything. It also has fallin helper which you can hotkey so that if a team falls in to focus on you it will hide everyone except who is currently attacking you, I have it hotkeyed as shift back left button on my mouse. Fall-in helper will make it so much easier to tank max teams. Pretty much everything you can have in a client without making it an auto-brid client, they've got it. and the disgusting this is, in the discord there are more than double the people that use this client over Exilent. People are already doing this, If you want to level the playing field I can show you my settings.

Edited by Twinkleberry
More photos

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Ooo interesting

LSD
$ DONATOR $

How does one acquire such sorcery 

Thomas

Exilent ty

Connor

Cringe cheat clients, get good noobs

Grime
$ DONATOR $

This is a joke, Jagex needs to improve their client and ban all other clients

Winnetou

It's not great, the direction this client is going in. The owner and the developers are too immature. I would be very careful using it.

Edited by Winnetou

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

jezus this is cheating XD 

Local_News
7 hours ago, Winnetou said:

It's not great, the direction this client is going in. The owner and the developers are too immature. I would be very careful using it.

your loot tracker on exilent is the fucking shit, thats all i really want from a client anyway

Twinkleberry
10 hours ago, Winnetou said:

Yea, im switching back to exilent tomorrow, more used to it and i know i'm not going to get banned using it so i'm just going to stick with what works. I do have a couple questions about customization about moving stuff to put it in different places but ill dm you on disc tomorrow when i see your online.

Twinkleberry
15 hours ago, LSD said:

How does one acquire such sorcery 

DM me i'll link you the discord if you want it.