Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sparklz

to point out the elephant in the room

Sparklz

just wanted to make a formal post and apologize about the toxicity in the past while I was in other clans its part of the competitive nature of pking I guess, im also going to be applying fairly soon to vengeance and I just wanted to make it known I'm not on bullshit and im serious this time about joining just don't want anything to bar me from having a legit shot in joining :) veng is a good group of lads and it'd be a honor to actually make it through and take plus 1's from dummies with u guys no hard feelings?

Trae

Image result for salt

Sparklz

ionized or nah?

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Hmm

Siege

churr g

JackRegal

no hard feelings as long as its just some good ol ingame flaming ;)

Thomas
9 hours ago, Sparklz said:

just wanted to make a formal post and apologize about the toxicity in the past while I was in other clans its part of the competitive nature of pking I guess, im also going to be applying fairly soon to vengeance and I just wanted to make it known I'm not on bullshit and im serious this time about joining just don't want anything to bar me from having a legit shot in joining :) veng is a good group of lads and it'd be a honor to actually make it through and take plus 1's from dummies with u guys no hard feelings?

As far as I've seen you didn't flame any IRLs, and only went along the spam twice but in Paragon discord you always said that wasn't your thing. Why did you still do it then?

Sparklz

ya know im not really sure x'D we all do dumb shit from time to time I suppose mostly just the typical ingame banter 

if it was just flaming fine w me man

flaming is fine if its in a group situation, I think a lot of people just get too enthusiastic and go with it.

Connor

It's a shame it took Resurgence slumping for you to see the error of your ways. Same as I said to Coty, prove to us that Vengeance isn't just your backup clan cause shit went south over there and best of luck to you.

LostVikings

:D