Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

blazinelf

WOW Classic

blazinelf
7 hours ago, Sybren said:

Seems like fun - I must say I've tried it here and there till like 30ish ages ago - but since my focus was runescape I lost track of Wow. Looking back at it it was always a pretty beautiful game - and the storyline was always interesting to me:) 

Yea, the stories on some of the quest lines are amazing.  Plus some of the zones are insane as in the way they look =)

Connor

I'll be straight on this, I recovered my account ready for when they release it. Haven't played since the end of WOTLK. I'm pumped

blazinelf
22 hours ago, Connor said:

I'll be straight on this, I recovered my account ready for when they release it. Haven't played since the end of WOTLK. I'm pumped

Haha good shit =) I am stoked also - never got to experience Vanilla WOW however - but I believe they might be re-releasing BC and WOTLK which I am 100% excited for because that's when I started 

Leyla

Tempted but wow isn't worth my pennys anymore.

Bought all expansions and had years of gametime purchased but the truth is, Its not 2004 anymore

Connor
On 6/11/2019 at 1:21 AM, Rag-Queen said:

Tempted but wow isn't worth my pennys anymore.

Bought all expansions and had years of gametime purchased but the truth is, Its not 2004 anymore

It's not 2007 either but here we all are.

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Veng > wow okay

blazinelf
13 hours ago, Connor said:

It's not 2007 either but here we all are.

HAHA rekted XD!!!! legit why people want classic WOW / older expansions - because people liked the older game just like people liked the older 2007 runescape

blazinelf
12 hours ago, Zewy said:

Veng > wow okay

Welllllllll duhhhhhhhh

Local_News

Damn right i'll be on wow classic 

RightSwipe

LMK if y'all decide to go Alliance - otherwise I'll be the guy spamming Kek on your dead body.

Feat

Played since TBC quit when cataclysm came out and went to wtlk private servers where i played on and off for years, killed everything on the molten server, also played a bit of legion but i didnt liked it, i will probs join this classic hype as a priest but it will take 1 month till i ding 60 since classic is a pain to level up.