Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

blazinelf

WOW Classic

blazinelf

IDK if any of you play WOW but as soon as they release WOW classic from BETA my friends and I will be starting a guild together and if you're interested you can join. =) Not sure what factor yet either but it's favoring the horde 

Origen
$ DONATOR $

That is a no from me 

blazinelf
2 minutes ago, Emil said:

That is a no from me 

"crying" =(

Edited by blazinelf

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

please explain why a classic version is coming out and what the difference is

blazinelf
1 hour ago, Sybren said:

please explain why a classic version is coming out and what the difference is

So current WOW has turned into a shit game as it caters to a player base who are lazy and not wanting to put forth effort into any achievements they are trying to gain within the game -The game has become very easy and you can basically buy max level with 50 dollars - They're bringing back Classic because most of the community wants it for nostalgiac reasoning to relive their childhood / past and to play the version of the game that actually took effort and skill to achieve anything - For example in the current game it takes 50 dollars and 10 minutes to go from level 1 to max - In WOW classic it would take you about 10 days of actual play time not including professions and gear you'd have to get to be able to join or even be considered for joining max raids - Plus there is talk about releasing the following expansions including BC (Burning Crusade) and WOTLK (Wrath of the Lich King) 

TDLR; More challenging game / nostalgiac reasoning 

Arbor

WHY DONT YOU JUST PLAY RS3

blazinelf
1 hour ago, Arbor said:

WHY DONT YOU JUST PLAY RS3

Classic WOW is the same as OSRS tbh and the same reason

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
4 hours ago, blazinelf said:

Classic WOW is the same as OSRS tbh and the same reason

Seems like fun - I must say I've tried it here and there till like 30ish ages ago - but since my focus was runescape I lost track of Wow. Looking back at it it was always a pretty beautiful game - and the storyline was always interesting to me:) 

oclaf

played since MoP will probably play classic

Unisol

Pretty mucht here bringing the OSWOW back like they did osrs?, im up for this adventure @blazinelfand i want to join your guild

blazinelf
Just now, Unisol said:

Pretty mucht here bringing the OSWOW back like they did osrs?, im up for this adventure @blazinelfand i want to join your guild

Hell yea pretty much and I'll let you know the guild name when we create it and what faction