Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Slipry

Issues posting images

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

Been taking an avid amount of captures to put together a goals and achievement post, but I'm having issues uploading images I use Runelite as a client and as suggested in the public guides section of the forums I try using 'Imgur' to upload photos but my computer flat out won't load the website, it re-launches 5 seconds after a successful load and crashes, are there any suggestions as to an alternative method/solution.

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Just copy the image address & paste it in a post.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
12 hours ago, Slipry said:

Been taking an avid amount of captures to put together a goals and achievement post, but I'm having issues uploading images I use Runelite as a client and as suggested in the public guides section of the forums I try using 'Imgur' to upload photos but my computer flat out won't load the website, it re-launches 5 seconds after a successful load and crashes, are there any suggestions as to an alternative method/solution.

Is imgur crashing for you? Or our forums?

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

Imgur itself is crashing immediately after it loads, before I can select 'new post/upload'. I have an amassed folder of captures just can't seem to load imgur on the PC. Will try mobile upload with pics sent to my email if the problem persists. Thanks for the response, sorry new to all of this!

Edited by Slipry
Misuse of grammar lol

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

issue resolved