Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

BernX

Too far gone?

BernX

So I've been building a main and along the way I've decided screw that I want a med, already taken him to 80 att and def, am I too far gone for a med now as I'll be a higher CB? The thought of remaking just seems too painful I'm 1 quest away from b gloves 😥

if youve gone beyond 45 def uve gone too far. fax

real note i dunno. some ppl in cc are 77/99/77 so idk  if its a problem

BernX

I know some clans can be funny about it, but I see all cbs from 106 - max clanning in revs so just curious if it's worth continuing as a med or just main it and look to re make!

Edited by BernX

JackRegal

its just a matter of keeping the clan a "zerk/med clan" its not the cb lvl but zewy or connor should comment on that

BernX
6 hours ago, JackRegal said:

its just a matter of keeping the clan a "zerk/med clan" its not the cb lvl but zewy or connor should comment on that

I get that bro, wouldn't make sense if any old build could join a specified clan, thanks anyway bud, guess I'll re apply in a couple months when I bite the bullet and re make 😂

JackRegal

i mean @Zewy and @Connor have the last word that was  just an assumption

modlulz

dayum, need like 77 att 77 def

BernX
34 minutes ago, modlulz said:

dayum, need like 77 att 77 def

Just got the base 80s in without even thinking about the possibility of a med!

chunkydoinks
$ DONATOR $

you could stay active and start to build an afk sand crabs account while playing on your main. @Bawv recently made a new account and just had it on the side and reached that 99 strength in no time 

BernX

Yeah the grinding isn't the hard part it's those quests, to say I cant be bothered is an understatement!

Connor

80 Att/Def is much too high tbh, not tryna slowly make Vengeance a main clan. Hope to see you join the future bro