Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

kazaper

Best Attack level for a med

kazaper

Just wondering what everyone recommends for the optimal med level attack level. I'm 60 atm but find myself struggling a bit against anyone with high defence. Is it worth getting 70/75 or should I hold out until I get D claws?

bobsanchez

I have an almost maxed 60 att and personally I would wait until you get claws.  at the CB you can still fight pures but if you get 75 att you end up fighting people with more DEF.

ytsb

I also have a 60 att Med. Personally I find my claws sucking against mains very annoying. If you can't afford claws, definitely go 75 att as an AGS is without a doubt much better value. Don't even bother going past chins with a dds. I make a lot of money killing pures at chins, it's absolute destruction. I find it fun but see myself going 75 attack soon just because you have less variety.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
3 hours ago, ytsb said:

I also have a 60 att Med. Personally I find my claws sucking against mains very annoying. If you can't afford claws, definitely go 75 att as an AGS is without a doubt much better value. Don't even bother going past chins with a dds. I make a lot of money killing pures at chins, it's absolute destruction. I find it fun but see myself going 75 attack soon just because you have less variety.

Nailed it pretty much. On paper a 60att med with dclaws is very efficient. Then again, fighting again mains would mean a lot less ko power (which is where the loots at, I mean, come on pure risk what? a dds? :P).

75att open up a whole new world of weapons. Let's not forget about the staff of the dead and elder maul. Both VERY efficient in multi wars :) 

JackRegal

60att meds are prolly the best alt accounts but if ur main pking acc forget it and go get 75att

ytsb

Even against other meds 60 att is a limitation. There was a whale med with 75 def called HVY FLEX risking ~40m yesterday, he let me spec him 3 times with claws <50hp off prayer and each time the claws planked (two specs on ahrims). 

I've seen you out pking in Aus worlds a lot, and you'd know that there are barely any zerks out anymore and we have a lot of mains. 60 att meds are considered the best build because a claw spec very rarely hits lowers than 50 on 45 defence, and it definitely is the best bh/pvp world build (but who the fuck cares about that?). What we're seeing now is everyone turning their zerks into 75 att meds. The meta has shifted, so you only see pures or 110+ cb mains, with a few 60 att and 75 att meds sprinkled in cus that's the 'in' build. 95% of people you see at chins are in the 75-126 bracket, all of which you can attack with a 75 att med. I'm 98 cb so can attack 68cb at chins, pures don't bring +1s until 80+ cb when they have 75 att so you can't smite much off the small ones, never get much off 68-75s and they're rare anyway.

75 att med is the anti-meta build (unless you go main but that's boring asf), and especially in Aus worlds with abos, cl, and those gay pure clans roaming around, I think 75 att would benefit you a lot more. 

TLDR: I think 75 att is better because you can still attack those ~75cb pures at chins and can go lavas and have a lot higher chance at KOing those retarded PVMer mains that are free loot. 

Origen
$ DONATOR $

I wouldn’t bother with a 60 attack med unless you only do singles in BH/PVP worlds.

For clanning always go 75 attack

Leyla

I have 60 on my piety pure, Its ok unless you don't kill them with claws, Kind of gg ko potentional

JackRegal

well said.60s are more of a bh/pvp alt it seems(they are beasts at that)

chunkydoinks
$ DONATOR $

i would say if your poor 75 attack is defo the way - if you dont have claws or kodai its not really worth it

Unisol

D claws>ags