Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Slipry

Noob @ Zulrah

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

So I'm 75 atk 93 str 42 def 93 rng 52 pray 99 mage 94hp does somebody wanna fact check me for BIS gear @ zulrah 

Currently using full infinity, torm bracelet, occult, mage booked, trident of the swamp (e), to Ava's, BP and anguish swap. Also using Zul scroll and house tele for pool is it worth it with my low KC per trip to use agility and fairy ring? (Still need 5 lvls for 71 + boost)

JackRegal

No fairy rings aint worth it and your gear is pretty much bis for you (considering u switch to hides too)As for the method just stay there till you are out of food,tabbing for pool every kill is bad since u are tryna make money 

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Void will be your best friend at Zulrah. Remember to use Vengeance on the mage/range phase.

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

I will bring veng, most of the time 1 kill per trip sometimes 2. Should I be messing with range/mage pots and is it my gear or void BIS I see conflicting comments. Thanks for the info btw guys!

modlulz

seems dec, dont rly pvm

MarvelRS

elite void is great and less switches your gear is fine though, you'll get better trips will last longer and you'll make more cash so just keep practising rotations i guess

JackRegal

elite void is less dps and thats confirmed

Twinkleberry

Void is less do’s but still viable great for learners the problem with void is u can’t use a torn bracelet for that 15% dog boost to magic that u use most of the fight.

Twinkleberry

iPhone autocorrects blow on forums sorry

kazaper

I found the slayer helmet to be pretty useful for getting rid of a switch as it gives no negative attack stats IIRC

Akrr

if u dont mind then u can use nardah teleport too, if you have done the quest, there is like free pool at statue and bank south.

Void vould be best for you yes + if u struggle ith the phases use exilent, it has build in helper

Edited by Akrr