Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Yo_Itz_Zerk

Dropshipping Business ( 6 Figures Generated At 21 )

Yo_Itz_Zerk

Hi Guys

Have you ever considered building your own business? 

1 Year ago I decided to go for it the move that has changed my life and drop out of college my best decision ever, I decided to go for the e-commerce model which is basically buying products from ( Aliexpress ) as soon as somebody places an order on your website using Facebook, Instagram advertisements then all you have to do is directly ship the products from aliexpress to your customers. I'm currently working on a marketing course which is 25+ hours long thought I'd drop this one here for discussion/motivation

Results From First 7 Days Of April 

https://gyazo.com/9ca13f8aa7a7f53e6f1fdf37d9e99121

58% Margin Roughly $3600 Profit 

If you have any questions at all just hit me up, nowadays anything is possible with the power of the internet you can literally create your own business within 2 weeks and see results don't let society fool you in believing that you can only make it FAR in life if you have the best college degree.

Edited by Yo_Itz_Zerk

chunkydoinks
$ DONATOR $

that amazing bro big gz

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I'm actually talking about this with an old friend of mine, would be very interested to talk about this in private with you :) 

Thanks for sharing btw!

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Thats fucking sick! Let ur business fund your RS gp ;)

modlulz

me and my rl brother are starting something here in canada, i will network with you soon, we are big believers in this too. business is the only way out of modern slavery. 

Phil

I genuinely have been doing something along these lines for about 2 years now. Passive money.

"don't let society fool you in believing that you can only make it FAR in life if you have the best college degree." hella true 99% is motivation.

gz my man

kazaper

Do you think its necessary to have your own website to sell products, or can you use something like Ebay for example?

BurnedSlave
On 5/2/2019 at 4:14 AM, kazaper said:

Do you think its necessary to have your own website to sell products, or can you use something like Ebay for example?

It is possible, though via eBay you will get too much of a competition, unless you get your goods directly from manufacturers

Turisma
$ DONATOR $

Dang, this looks like an easy money maker.  That's crazy that you were able to get such a nice margin on your products as a reseller. 

Edited by daler7

High_Voltage

What 25 hour course are you using?