Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Twinkleberry

Did anyone else get hacked?

Twinkleberry

Just wondering if anyone that uses exilent got hacked? I'm missing ACB and primordial boots that I had last night, they were never sold on either of my accounts, my bank worth was 304m on exilent, now exilent has bugs, and when i'm on runelite it says 226m total bank. When I checked exilent's discord I noticed that winnetou had significantly less donator ranks - 163 at the time of writing this, and when I donated for exilent pro there was well over 200... so I don't know if winnetou is hacking anyone using exilent and i'd really to know if anyone else is having a similar issue before I make accusations.

@Zewy@Connor@Sybren@Buckshot@Trae

I literally used my primordials last night before I got off  like 1030pm EST, to raid with trae jonttu and buckshot.

Twinkleberry

and I use my ACB for inners, I was just borrowing claws from @Trae last night so I didn't have to sell it for inners today. I have screenshots of my g e history on both of my accounts, and my bank value after the hack, I have screenshots of my bank value last night as well im sure but I cant find out how to access my exilent screenshots because it's currently "outdated" i'm guessing there was a runescape update.

Berserker

I doubt it’s winnie, known him for years.

especially with such a ‘low amount of money’ with all due respect.

it’s shit though:/ you’re password or anything hasn’t been changed? Weird situation this.

hope you can figure out who or what happend..

Siege

check the chest at raids bro @Twinkleberry

Twinkleberry

Can confirm now that it was not a exilent hack so people don't put extra worry on the client because of me. Just got scammed by someone I stupidly thought I could trust.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Rogaine must be expensive over there :rolleyes:

JackRegal
6 minutes ago, Bjuj said:

Rogaine must be expensive over there :rolleyes:

im dying

Twinkleberry

lmao I knew this kid was lying because he said he wasn't online, he was on a date.

Phil

big yikers

Twinkleberry

shit happens.

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Thats sad. The person should be ashamed, like how fucking retarded can you be LOL