Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Jely

Destiny Members in Vengeance - Jely's Perspective

Jely
2 minutes ago, All_Styles said:

Some of you might not know me but I have been an og destiny member and helped build that team from ground up although we weren't much... I have spent countless hours teaching people how to properly multi pk, build return tabs/sets, learn how to tank, focus on piles and etc. When destiny closed I decided to apply to apex after Seige(yulk) encouraged me to join and it was the best decision i've made. Although apex isnt very active in caves, I decided to speak to jely and give the destiny team another shot. As many of you know glooming is the founder of this disc and has done absolutely nothing for the reopen so far. I call every single trip we have had and he shows up for 10 minutes max. During these last two weeks, I have tried my best to get people to actively pk and it seems there are NO trips unless im on calling or leading. I have never had a problem with people joining venge and often encouraged it when we closed destiny. I will still try my best to run this team with what we have left, not as a serious clan but simple as a revs team made for friends to come pk whenever we are running a trip. I will continue to do my best as resurgence promised me they will "close us again". They are so thirsty for action that they need to leak a small 8 man rev team as they clearly have no one else to hit or fight. I solely blame glooming for this as he let resurgence ranks lurk in our discord like an absolute moron until I took action and banned them yesterday. I will make resurgence suffer. Mark my words anyone reading this. 

I give it 3 hours before you're banned from Destiny for 'disrespecting your ex clan'. 

All_Styles

Edited by All_Styles

KWALA
7 hours ago, Jely said:

This is what All Styles and I were up against. Glooming and Kwala measure contribution solely on activity and the quantity of failed rev trips they can get going in a given day. They cite recruiting as a measure of success despite recruiting people who actively disobey callers and leaders and refuse to fall in line.

7 hours ago, Jely said:

This is what All Styles and I were up against. Glooming and Kwala measure contribution solely on activity and the quantity of failed rev trips they can get going in a given day. They cite recruiting as a measure of success despite recruiting people who actively disobey callers and leaders and refuse to fall in line.

aZ53nkF.png
The difference is you guys wanted me to do everything but like to bounce my rolls and shit back and forth but then want me to fix the shit when things go downhill
sRGH8BX.png
you said it yourself i actually contribute the difference is when people take the mic, i can't be fucked to do anything for people. Really jely? you given your role to moob and fucked off real quick and you set the basis of the clan ? are you serious ? The difference is jely when the time gets tough, your never really there, how many mace trips have you turned up to? mace splits you well i got all the information and so does moob and so will local have a few clips some nights he was late but fair play to local i respect him for that where was you jely? How about go do a trip with veng and allow jely to call, panics when he calls freezes, we have to play hide and seek when he calls, can't even give off his location let alone wondering how you gonna spam up those v's for veng. So don't try slag me off cause you can ask moob, i done more shit for the clan then you will know believe me. you joined two days after moob did, bare in mind you joined after two weeks when blaze closed bare in mind i was leading trips of 40+ back then had moob and koba as back up callers when we was teaching people how to pk unforunately jely you wasn't there teaching how to people follow calls, let alone you can't teach them anyways your inpatient. You rage like a five your old kid and i'm trying to say this in a nice way. First look at your own flaws before you pin shots at me. I know sickness doesn't like me however his a better caller then you a better pker, yes his toxic but he knows he is but even then he can tell you after when he hears you call, you can't do it like me bobo and twinkle, i haven't called a trip after when destiny has closed so you just mistaken me for gwala but its a common mistaken a lot of people do even local did the other week.
About glooming well you wanted to reopen destiny, he did state he'll come pk but his to busy with work fair play, so he doesn't know the activity of the clan however you just like to slag people off jely and wind up glooming and i doubt veng will want you because your habits never change, staking all the mace tax that we saved up for clan events its real bad and the worst thing about it if someone helps you still go stake it let alone have any return sets for veng. Since you think your so perfect jely good luck to you bro. https://i.imgur.com/IAIDHAI.png

FYI: thats jely on the destiny account

Edited by KWALA
FYI

Jely
20 hours ago, KWALA said:

aZ53nkF.png
The difference is you guys wanted me to do everything but like to bounce my rolls and shit back and forth but then want me to fix the shit when things go downhill
sRGH8BX.png
you said it yourself i actually contribute the difference is when people take the mic, i can't be fucked to do anything for people. Really jely? you given your role to moob and fucked off real quick and you set the basis of the clan ? are you serious ? The difference is jely when the time gets tough, your never really there, how many mace trips have you turned up to? mace splits you well i got all the information and so does moob and so will local have a few clips some nights he was late but fair play to local i respect him for that where was you jely? How about go do a trip with veng and allow jely to call, panics when he calls freezes, we have to play hide and seek when he calls, can't even give off his location let alone wondering how you gonna spam up those v's for veng. So don't try slag me off cause you can ask moob, i done more shit for the clan then you will know believe me. you joined two days after moob did, bare in mind you joined after two weeks when blaze closed bare in mind i was leading trips of 40+ back then had moob and koba as back up callers when we was teaching people how to pk unforunately jely you wasn't there teaching how to people follow calls, let alone you can't teach them anyways your inpatient. You rage like a five your old kid and i'm trying to say this in a nice way. First look at your own flaws before you pin shots at me. I know sickness doesn't like me however his a better caller then you a better pker, yes his toxic but he knows he is but even then he can tell you after when he hears you call, you can't do it like me bobo and twinkle, i haven't called a trip after when destiny has closed so you just mistaken me for gwala but its a common mistaken a lot of people do even local did the other week.
About glooming well you wanted to reopen destiny, he did state he'll come pk but his to busy with work fair play, so he doesn't know the activity of the clan however you just like to slag people off jely and wind up glooming and i doubt veng will want you because your habits never change, staking all the mace tax that we saved up for clan events its real bad and the worst thing about it if someone helps you still go stake it let alone have any return sets for veng. Since you think your so perfect jely good luck to you bro. https://i.imgur.com/IAIDHAI.png

FYI: thats jely on the destiny account

Looooooool, I'm not even going to entertain this horseshit haha @moob apparently you were in destiny before me lul. Who was it that recruited you again. Christ. I'm done with this petty BS. Dty isn't and never was a clan anyway, was a PK team, still is.

Honestly, hate to be a dickhead, but I can't deal with the illiteracy in the post above. It's actually mind-boggling. Shame on the British education system is all I can say.

LOL as regards that screenshot, that's from around a week ago, when I went to the duel arena with @All_Styles and we all lost bank. Idk why you're trying to manipulate screenshots to lie, its kind of sad.

KWALA
2 hours ago, Jely said:

Looooooool, I'm not even going to entertain this horseshit haha @moob apparently you were in destiny before me lul. Who was it that recruited you again. Christ. I'm done with this petty BS. Dty isn't and never was a clan anyway, was a PK team, still is.

Honestly, hate to be a dickhead, but I can't deal with the illiteracy in the post above. It's actually mind-boggling. Shame on the British education system is all I can say.

LOL as regards that screenshot, that's from around a week ago, when I went to the duel arena with @All_Styles and we all lost bank. Idk why you're trying to manipulate screenshots to lie, its kind of sad.

Moob joined blaze when it was dead andheard was moving to destiny, his words not mine and jely, don't lie you got a staking addiction, you didn't even go pk that, just cried about losing your bank rip.

TheMadK1ng

jely >

musta been hard closing and merging, leaving some members behind. Respect for being up front with your members.

Twinkleberry

@KWALA get the fuck off our forums faggot, don't you have a clan to be "leading".

Twinkleberry

@KWALA better change your ign, because you won't be able to make calls tanking 24/7

Twinkleberry

@All_Styles I like how you deleted your main post on this thread and then re-edited the rest of yours to LOL’s and ....... Really makes me wonder what or who changed your mind. Luckily the original posts were quoted so we can still see what you said. Probably shouldn’t write things on the internet your afraid for others to see. So if ur gunna beg me to come to destiny In pms don’t be surprised when it gets posted for the world to see. Probably shouldn’t talk shit about your own clan in this day and age where everyone takes screenshots. Morale is low enough as it is over there you don’t need to make it worse and I don’t either. lmao.

Twinkleberry

Resurgence must have been giving them tips on how to make fake propaganda topics, unfortunately for you there’s a time stamp where you edited your posts. Best stay off our threads, we were never looking for beef with you all anyways you need to grow.