Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Jely

Destiny Members in Vengeance - Jely's Perspective

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

Hey Jely :) 

Enjoyed fighting against you guys the other day cheers for the fight.

Best of Luck in Vengeance, look forward to seeing you out and about in the wilderness soon.

"whilst also running regular Smite trips that would make around 400m a trip." -> I would be super interested to see links to these topics, I enjoy browsing old pk topics.

Twinkleberry

Bro, I could go on and on with everything that you said right in this post. But frankly I’ll leave you with this @Jely

i want you in our clan, badly. I think that regardless of your leadership skills or pking abilities that as an individual you will fit in. I already like you; If there is fucking ANYTHING you need help with. Contact me, seriously.

welcome brother

hmu: IGN: log if u can

DISC: twinkleberry#6682

Jely
On 4/9/2019 at 2:48 AM, wigglywalrus said:

Hey Jely :) 

Enjoyed fighting against you guys the other day cheers for the fight.

Best of Luck in Vengeance, look forward to seeing you out and about in the wilderness soon.

"whilst also running regular Smite trips that would make around 400m a trip." -> I would be super interested to see links to these topics, I enjoy browsing old pk topics.

Don't have many of the old photos of the total loot, I'll see if I can grab some from moob but @Local_News put together this video when we were in Dty Together. Was really really fun. Veng should get on that shit even just once a month. Fun as fuck.

@Twinkleberry I will be applying in the near future. Just building my bank back up since I got cleaned and making my return tab. Have all the other requirements so I'll be with yous shortly!

chunkydoinks
$ DONATOR $
58 minutes ago, Jely said:

Don't have many of the old photos of the total loot, I'll see if I can grab some from moob but @Local_News put together this video when we were in Dty Together. Was really really fun. Veng should get on that shit even just once a month. Fun as fuck.

@Twinkleberry I will be applying in the near future. Just building my bank back up since I got cleaned and making my return tab. Have all the other requirements so I'll be with yous shortly!

missing those mace trips - #destiny take over

KWALA
On 08/04/2019 at 6:21 AM, Jely said:

We decided amongst ourselves, contrary to the quiet objections of Glooming, Kwala and the other very inactive staff, that the best way to keep the community together was to have everyone merge with Vengeance.

Tt6udl1.png

21aqbc.jpg

I wasn't the most active member and staff? if you remember how you deranked me when glooming gave you the owner role of the disc you decided to demote me but when moob taken over what happened and you also disappeared for what three months? neither would you of noticed moob if it wasn't for me

4R8S6pU.png
zVSNVz6.png
nizorwb.png
every person knows when all the leaders actually stepped down, i was the only person who actually stepped up and ran a rev trip for 9 hours dominating and we still stayed out in the wilderness till other timezones. The difference is i actually commited time and dedication whereas you just rage and give up jely as usual, me and moob trained up all the newbies and built them up, unforunately i didn't see you take part in it just once in a blue moon you came in a bally.

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Enjoyed the read @Jely. Merges are always tricky and tough.

Excited to have you here and to fight along side you brother.

Res is obviously going to spin anything that veng has to do with into a negative. Still not sure why. 

Jely
43 minutes ago, Zewy said:

Enjoyed the read @Jely. Merges are always tricky and tough.

Excited to have you here and to fight along side you brother.

Res is obviously going to spin anything that veng has to do with into a negative. Still not sure why. 

Thanks man.

I'm going to refrain from replying to anything else on this thread. Don't want to air Destiny dirty laundry all over Vengeance's forums.

All I will say, is that as a result of this thread, I've been flamed, called a 'little gayboy', 'disrespectful', accused of leaking discord chats (which i haven't, that was Local News lol) and certain high ranking members of Destiny have approached current Vengeance members seeking to gain my personal information such as my Facebook for god knows what (presumably DOSing).

I can clearly see now that Destiny was just a vanity project for those who claim to be contributing. I, therefore, won't have any part in it any longer (not that I'd be able to since I was banned rip). Looking forward to joining Vengeance and smacking up both Resurgence and Destiny. #vengup

Twinkleberry

@KWALA I'm not sure what your doing on our forums entirely, but there's plenty of screenshots and information already in this post that pokes holes in the ones you posted if you reread.

If you'd like to spread misinformation you're talents are probably best over at resurgence.

FYI: we used to pk together after destiny closed and you were the sole leader "dominating" rev caves and the trips you were leading were an absolute joke. Not commenting on the quality of the pkers, just simply your entire lack of keeping anything in control in discord and inability to actually make any solid calls or get people to work together. It was very annoying and I stopped joining in on your trips.

Jely
54 minutes ago, Twinkleberry said:

@KWALA I'm not sure what your doing on our forums entirely, but there's plenty of screenshots and information already in this post that pokes holes in the ones you posted if you reread.

If you'd like to spread misinformation you're talents are probably best over at resurgence.

FYI: we used to pk together after destiny closed and you were the sole leader "dominating" rev caves and the trips you were leading were an absolute joke. Not commenting on the quality of the pkers, just simply your entire lack of keeping anything in control in discord and inability to actually make any solid calls or get people to work together. It was very annoying and I stopped joining in on your trips.

@Twinkleberry This is what All Styles and I were up against. Glooming and Kwala measure contribution solely on activity and the quantity of failed rev trips they can get going in a given day. They cite recruiting as a measure of success despite recruiting people who actively disobey callers and leaders and refuse to fall in line.

All Styles and I were simply trying to get organised trips going regularly where the callers weren't just mumbling through a muffled mic and generally just being disorganised and where people weren't just ragging ballista.

I think @KWALA is referring to his trips when Dty closed, on which you're far better placed to comment than me, since I wasn't there, but as far as I was concerned Dty closed and the trips got pretty bad, with generally ineffective pulls and pretty whack callers. Precisely why we thought it best to merge: because the callers/leaders simply didn't exist in Dty anymore.

I have never claimed to be the best caller, but I did recognise who could call, namely Local News, Moob, All Styles etc. I recognised who was mature and could organise a discord/clanchat ie. Stremmy, and think I delegated these roles pretty effectively, organising the basic clan structure and setting out rules and gear requirements. Kwala, in the grand scheme of things, contributed next to nothing and he's been bitter ever since about consistently being de-ranked by a succession of self-proclaimed Destiny leaders at any point in time, precisely because of the aforementioned.

Its sad really that they've pretty much chased me out with a pitch fork, simply for saying everything I've said above. Its true. Nevertheless, its clear this is just an excuse given, and that the real reason is, and I quote, that I showed support for vengeance that is run by "zewy [who] disrespected [glooming's] clan and showed [him] no respect" and because "vengeance are pussies that stole [glooming's] clan". Sad really. Destiny will fizzle out slowly.

EDIT// LOL, even the screenshots Kwala posted from moob corroborate my argument that I always did what I thought best for the clan and didn't treat it as some power-trip vanity project like others. When i couldn't be active I demoted myself and transferred ownership of the discord to the most reliable and trustworthy rank – moob: "Remember when Jely tried to give up leader and demoted himself". Everything I did was in the interest of the clan. Shame it wasn't recognised lol.

Edited by Jely

Twinkleberry

@Jely I just think it's funny that if you look at the dates where he tried to discredit you, you already in your own words said you were inactive during that time frame due to in real life commitments.

As a father of 3, anyone who flames a leader for stepping down and trying to do the right thing to take care of irl commitments has absolutely no life and has the wrong vision for his members.

But then again that was painfully obvious for anyone who attended @KWALA's trip post dty closing, as kids were just showing up rag ranging in bucket helms, screaming dumb shit into their mic's during the calls. 

@KWALA the more you post the more other people will see what those of us that have followed you have seen, You are not cut out for leadership, in any clan. It's something that starts outside of the game, some of us have it, some of us don't. You should have listened to moob in your own screenshots and been thankful to have been a captain and given an opportunity to contribute, instead you are literally trashing your own clan's name every time you open your mouth, which is not something a leader would do.

All_Styles
9 hours ago, Jely said:

Thanks man.

I'm going to refrain from replying to anything else on this thread. Don't want to air Destiny dirty laundry all over Vengeance's forums.

All I will say, is that as a result of this thread, I've been flamed, called a 'little gayboy', 'disrespectful', accused of leaking discord chats (which i haven't, that was Local News lol) and certain high ranking members of Destiny have approached current Vengeance members seeking to gain my personal information such as my Facebook for god knows what (presumably DOSing).

I can clearly see now that Destiny was just a vanity project for those who claim to be contributing. I, therefore, won't have any part in it any longer (not that I'd be able to since I was banned rip). Looking forward to joining Vengeance and smacking up both Resurgence and Destiny. #vengup

lol

Edited by All_Styles