Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Jely

Short Term Goals - Jely [COMPLETED]

Jely

Jely's Short-term Goals

Diaries

1. Kandarin Hard - Bolt spec increased percentage. Should have it already, but lazy.
Still need 70 fishing and 75 smithing.

2. Wilderness Hard - Portals. Again, should have this already to be honest, just been lazy because I hate skilling.
Still need 75 Smithing and 67 Hunter.

3. Western Provinces Hard - Was a zerker for so long, finally went med and now need to do yet more bloody skilling for elite void. Sucks.
Just have the 75 Thieving requirement left, the rest is already done.

I have finally completed these diaries and claimed the rewards. I have kept clear of the duel arena and my bank is slowly growing. I have all the supplies I used to have for raids and my return tab is growing. I'll likely make my Viking application some time next week providing my bank keeps growing and my return sets too keep multiplying.

#VengUp

Edited by Jely

Local_News

Happy to see ya buddy :)

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Decent goals bro.

I pretty much had the same goals for my account & I'm only missing Wilderness hard by now. 

Jasper

Gl grinding those skills :) they are easy haha 

Siege

be glad to have you 

Thomas

Big goals, gl buddy

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I'd go for Elite Void first, I got it last month and it is sooooo good for our multi CWA's :o 

Getting all the rest as well.

Jely
26 minutes ago, Sybren said:

I'd go for Elite Void first, I got it last month and it is sooooo good for our multi CWA's :o 

Getting all the rest as well.

Yeah, they're all really achievable goals  just cannot stand skilling. Such a boring aspect of the game. Kinda sucks being maxed.

Also tempted to go 75 attack cos 60 attack meds are kind of pointless for multi.

Phil

Thats some decent goals to get! I'll be working towards these aswell on my med! :)

ytsb

Are obelisk teles really that important? I guess once you're in the wild they might be, especially if the other person is trying to escape

Jely

Finished Kandarin Hard and Western Provinces Hard and got myself Elite Void. Gonna whack out the Wildy Hard and continue building up my bank.