Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Twinkleberry

Resurgence Top Tier Toxicity

Twinkleberry

Today was a great day pking at entrance, it was topped off by finding a great fight with some clan I've never heard of, TD or TP. They returned, and we fought the hard battle at glory hill until our location was leaked to resurgence and we bailed as we had been fighting for 15-20minutes and everyone at glory hill was down to 1-2 brews no food low restores. We went edge and so did the clan we were fighting, we thanked them for the fight, they thanked us for the fight. With any luck we will be able to set something up with them and get some great action. 

Ofcourse resurgence got toxic as fuck like they always do and would rather spend their time flaming us then finding action themselves.

Tons of people got DM's on discord from Stl Arrow, Resurgence leader. This is really a show of how desperate they are. Why does their leader have to PM all the non-ranked members of vengeance to tell us his side of the story? Probably because their clan is getting absolutely no action, and they want to get us fired up so we will fight them. Half of their names are variations of "veng sucks" I have absolutely no interest in talking to them, fighting them, flaming them, or entertaining their flaming. If we literally give them no attention at all, They will become increasingly more immature and eventually fizzle out.

The best thing we can do to progress as a clan, is ignore them entirely, don't flame them, and get tons of action despite every attempt they make to ruin it.

If we setup CWA events and they showup to flame us, just ignore them. Even if they don't go away, getting absolutely no response will trigger them more then flaming them, doxing them, or taking their return sets.

Just being honest.

We will never beat them stooping to their level, If you read The history of vengeance that was posted it says multiple times that we are a clan based on maturity, there are a lot of members of vengeance that stick by that and are proud of our community, we will win by outlasting them and having more fun in the game.

Edited by Twinkleberry

Origen
$ DONATOR $

That is very true. 

Resurgence is facing a looong ass dry-season my dudes :D

Brude

You spelt resurgence wrong it's actually spelt S V 😂😂

Berserker

i don't give them any attention, waste of my time..

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Ignorance is the best Offence you can do against these Internet Trolls ^_^ The best thing about it is that it's very easy :) 

Very nice to see your side of the story (Member) as well @Twinkleberry We are literally on the same page brother.  

These people try to play the simpliest mindtricks there are, if you see through that, you'll find it the most pathetic thing there is and that they're trying to destroy the game. Our clan history vs theirs means A LOT more. Our clan goals are set up the same way and everyone with some common sense can see that Vengeance has a way brighter future than they do with their attitude/goals.

Ps even this reply will tilt them (indirectly), just saying :salty:

Trae

Twink you hit the nail right on the head with this post man ngl I’m pretty guilty of flaming them back but stopping now tbh just not worth it just let dead beats die

VengstackBH

block and ignore works for me 

Robbert

Makes you wonder how long people can be blinded by their leaders

Connor
4 hours ago, Brude said:

You spelt resurgence wrong it's actually spelt S V 😂😂

LOOOOL

But yes Twinkleberry you're right dude. They feed of the attention, after all they are obsessed with us. Remember Vengeance is all about Vengeance, lets focus on ourselves as a clan and the rest will come naturally.

Wolf12433

Yup just ignore them, tbh theyr not worth any attention, let them come at us we will fuck them up regardless

Siege

me and connor cleared res 2v5 yday in a flame war was easy, those kids are low iq lmfao