Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Twinkleberry

Exilent Pro

Twinkleberry

It's pretty clear exilent is the best client for the wars on sunday. I just paid winnetou the 5$ for Pro so if anyone could help me with configuring the settings perfectly for sunday I would appreciate it. I find that a lot of times i'm just wasted space out there. I'm looking for the correct pile not hitting any enemies just looking at names, or tanking until im dead. With exilent Pro I know theres a way to toggle it so that on sundays I don't see 100+ names, I only see the names 3 or more of my team members are piling making it much easier to find the piles. I know @Jonttu uses this based on watching his videos which Is why I donated the 5$ for pro today. If someone could either make a post on how to maximize the most efficient settings in exilent pro, or get with me when i'm online before sunday to help me configure it I would greatly appreciate it.

Origen
$ DONATOR $

I recently made the switch too, still new to the client but I can try & help you with the settings I got down so far. 

It is not like Runelite, so it takes some time to get used to. I still jump back to Runelite occasionally, because I feel like there's certain things Runelite does better than Exilent, but with that being said, Exilent is far superior to Runelite when it comes to pking.

I'd still say, don't get dragged too far into the settings as it is almost cheating - as if you are wallhacking on CSGO. Some of the features Exilent has are mindblowing. Just take the anti-drag feature for example. Shit makes it impossible for you to fuck up a 4-way switch when you're bridding. 

Jasper

agreed, some settings etc put em in member boards ;)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I'm against the client, but since everybody is using it for years now in the PvP scene, especially our rival clans, it's literally a fall back if you're not using it yourself. So I decided for myself until Jagex decides to ban all clients I'll stop using it, but it has to many features that gives advantage in PvP fights.

Anything outside PvP I recommend RuneLite

VengstackBH
5 hours ago, Origen said:

I recently made the switch too, still new to the client but I can try & help you with the settings I got down so far. 

It is not like Runelite, so it takes some time to get used to. I still jump back to Runelite occasionally, because I feel like there's certain things Runelite does better than Exilent, but with that being said, Exilent is far superior to Runelite when it comes to pking.

I'd still say, don't get dragged too far into the settings as it is almost cheating - as if you are wallhacking on CSGO. Some of the features Exilent has are mindblowing. Just take the anti-drag feature for example. Shit makes it impossible for you to fuck up a 4-way switch when you're bridding. 

Tried every client and so far Exilent has been my favorite for pking. it gives you a big advantage which is why im starting to love it. thanks whoever it was who talked about it on teamspeak it really made a difference in the way I pk.

Eh I dont trust a client made by an SV member. This one is legit OP though, knowing when someone else is unfrozen is just way too good and I have definitely considered it.

Twinkleberry

@Origen I've found that for anti-drag on exilent you should set it at about 25-30ms lag and you'll be able to switch perfectly without every fucking up a 4 way switch, plus it will switch all 4 items on the same tick. I need to set up pile finder properly the way @Jonttu has it in his videos, and I want to setup where I can see what style are attacking me, because theres an option where you can see how many nig rangers you got on you, and once they switch to melee how many godswords/eldermauls on you.

I already have my settings so that my screen starts flashing when i'm below 60% prayer, and a red border if I ever have prot item off.

I get that this client is a cheat client, i'm not debating that. But it helps me enormously and if it can help me tank, drag, and find piles then it's helping more than just me, its helping me help my team every sunday. Just trying to get it setup right, if i'm out of the wilderness i'm using runelite

modlulz

might make the switch, dont like hack, dont like res

Arbor
16 hours ago, Origen said:

Just take the anti-drag feature for example. Shit makes it impossible for you to fuck up a 4-way switch when you're bridding. 

i love exilent and abuse all the features--just for transparency, but anti-drag is a thing in runelite too though

Twinkleberry
33 minutes ago, Arbor said:

i love exilent and abuse all the features--just for transparency, but anti-drag is a thing in runelite too though

Osbuddy pro has had it for a long time aswell, and before any of the clients people used AKB or AHB or whatever its called to do the same thing, just making it a level playing field out here, after all we are competing at the highest level of pvp.

EMW

Exilent seems so OP, but it everyone’s using it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯