Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Thomas

Sunday Funday ft. Beating a dead horse.

Siege
3 hours ago, wigglywalrus said:

Lul connor <3, I'm barely active atm, Summer stuff is starting up for me. 

I dunno m8, shits about to get retarded it's gonna be fun

for the memes, Lots of my old friends are in venge, I like reading the topics. What's the point of having a forums if only your own clan reads it? Also If a rank has an issue with me i'm sure i'll get booted. No idea who you are.

I mean, you guys know all about about single to multi :P. See you guys next weekend :)

you guys were already retarded l0l what do u mean "about to get retarded" nice answer 

Local_News
On 3/24/2019 at 11:16 PM, wigglywalrus said:

Do you guys believe your own spam topics? No flame legit curious

I believe everything i witnessed while only dying once that entire night lmao. Did you come check out our community because res doesn't have one? :D

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $
On 2019-03-25 at 6:14 PM, Thomas said:

@wigglywalrus shame your leader doesn't want a clean 1v1 :(

Fight us in cwa? spies don't do diddly squat there.... we tried clean action, active response from your ranks was to "starve us out".... Here we are.......

22 hours ago, Siege said:

you guys were already retarded l0l what do u mean "about to get retarded" nice answer 

Your in for a treat :)

5 hours ago, Local_News said:

I believe everything i witnessed while only dying once that entire night lmao. Did you come check out our community because res doesn't have one? :D

ye u got me. Vengeance is the only clan capable of having a community. 

Tom-Zerk

Everyone got that smoke by the looks of it. GJ

Thomas
10 hours ago, wigglywalrus said:

Fight us in cwa? spies don't do diddly squat there.... we tried clean action, active response from your ranks was to "starve us out".... Here we are.......

We tried clean action, your leader is the one that fucked up ;). He made us go this path.

Zewy
$ DONATOR $
12 hours ago, wigglywalrus said:

Wiggly, 

All flame aside. Tyler gave up leak. we gave action 3-4 fights in 2-3 weeks. Quickly learned he was leaking again. So just went straight back to a shit scene. Its in his dna. He will never be able to play the game clean unfortunately. Say what you will but thats the truth. 

Also side note. Sunday we logged in an charged at res  and they instant logged. Y'all logged backed in once we were in our fight. So your leader doesn't seem to want the clean action anyway.

Looked like a good scrap. Nice clear

Local_News
5 hours ago, Zewy said:

Also side note. Sunday we logged in an charged at res  and they instant logged. Y'all logged backed in once we were in our fight. So your leader doesn't seem to want the clean action anyway.

I have audio of connor calling this world hop lol. Your leader hopped out of us when we started to move to you

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $
5 hours ago, Zewy said:

Wiggly, 

All flame aside. Tyler gave up leak. we gave action 3-4 fights in 2-3 weeks. Quickly learned he was leaking again. So just went straight back to a shit scene. Its in his dna. He will never be able to play the game clean unfortunately. Say what you will but thats the truth. 

ye fair enough, it's a hot mess now anyways. Guess i'll see you boys on weekends. Gl Gl :)

Siege
21 hours ago, wigglywalrus said:

lmfa0 IM IN FOR A TREAT l0000000000000000000l bring it on rat lets see if you and your dead clan can phase me. keep commenting on my forums, stay obsessed virgin 

KINGOFTHESIX

Seems like fun