Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

wildy

Hello!

wildy

Alright guys I introed to you guys last year was pking for around 1-2months but went inactive as I wanted to make a rune pure and also got attack on my maxxed med account (86 Attack now)

Quit not long after on the account

wish I didn't as this meant I had nothing to come on trips with but as I starting making the rune pure I just ending up enjoying the pure scene and ended up making a maxxed 1 def pure 99 prayer account (93 combat maxxed 75 attack)

just wondering what sort of pulls on midweeks you get also is there more GMT players now as that was the only problem I found when pking trips was always quite late cheers.

as you guessed deciding 45 def for big dick rune pure.

thanks.

Edited by wildy

Berserker

Welcome back @wildy

we pk everyday, usually starting with a small man team 10~ and usually getting more people during.

we aim to pk at 8-9GMT, our GMT squad is indeed bigger ( also has to do with the fact we are getting bigger :) )

29 minutes ago, wildy said:

as you guessed deciding 45 def for big dick rune pure.

do it, big dick zerks are life!

hope to see you around, if you need anything be sure to let me know!

- Ben

Connor

Hey bro I remember you, welcome back. Our GMT activity has certainly improved a lot, in fact our GMT unit is much stronger than those EST losers :lol: hope to see you rejoin soon brother

Jasper
1 hour ago, Berserker said:

Welcome back @wildy

we pk everyday, usually starting with a small man team 10~ and usually getting more people during.

we aim to pk at 8-9GMT, our GMT squad is indeed bigger ( also has to do with the fact we are getting bigger :) )

- Ben

just what ben said :D 

BIGDICKSZERKS are beast get it :D

wildy
13 minutes ago, Connor said:

Hey bro I remember you, welcome back. Our GMT activity has certainly improved a lot, in fact our GMT unit is much stronger than those EST losers :lol: hope to see you rejoin soon brother

13 minutes ago, Jasper said:

just what ben said :D 

BIGDICKSZERKS are beast get it :D

1 hour ago, Berserker said:

Welcome back @wildy

- Ben

I think it is time!!! will update you all with my progress later today

connor I will get hold of you on discord again ill pm you from my other account if your on

Jasper
2 minutes ago, wildy said:

I think it is time!!! will update you all with my progress later today

connor I will get hold of you on discord again ill pm you from my other account if your on

OOF niceee! :D looking forward to the topic :D 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Heya Wildy, our GMT unit is the most active so it's the perfect time to join in :) the more people we gain in each timezone the more events will be hosted in each timezone as well. so if you got friends in the same timezone, get them to join the fun ;) 

big welcome back btw!

modlulz

45 def for life

Thomas

EST losers, GMT carries this clan hard. Just sayin' :D